PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CorePlayer 2.0 version coming soon.

See: More info on CorePlayer 2.x

Personally speaking, I'm just not lookng forward to another app that requires yet another web account just to use its features.

I like how Kinoma implemented being able to install add-ons better. You go into the app and download whatever you want to add onto it. Your initial valid production registration gives you access, no specal new web account required. And things like settings are stored to the device instead of the web. I'm just not a fan of cloud dependence.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

xleoxoelx is a n00b
Re: CorePlayer 2.0 version coming soon.

I've had quite a lot of issues with CorePlayer 1.XX so far. It crashed just about everytime I tried playing a song with Japanese fonts or a song with album art and it gave me a lot of issues with video playback at first. I hope this is all fixed in 2.XX.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

I have not played any songs with Japanese fonts, but I've played plenty with album art. Never had any problem at all. Video playback has always been good for me also.

Are you sure the video was sized to work with a resolution that your device supports?
Old 08-24-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Still no QTV support??

~John
Old 08-24-2009, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro MightyRom6(7-18-09)
Carrier: Sprint (sero 500 F&F)

craig198 is just getting started

hope next version plays back 1080p mkv's with full dts optical/out support.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig198 View Post
hope next version plays back 1080p mkv's with full dts optical/out support.
MKV support would be nice, but 1080p is not doable unless the device hardware supports that level of resolution. Hand held devices are usually way too small for 1080p. You'd need something the size of about a 17" laptop.

The desktop version of CorePlayer does support MKV and so any laptop/desktop with a monitor that supports 1080p would be able to handle MKV with full 1080p playback.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i just got version 1.35 today, anybody using that build? i didnt see it on there site.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i just got version 1.35 today, anybody using that build? i didnt see it on there site.
Yea, I've got it too.

They never post the updates on their own site, but as they say:
Quote:
How do you get the update? Log into your reseller account at http://www.Mobihand.com (My Account at the top) and download the update. All other resellers will notify the users of the update availability.
Basically the easiest way to get updates is to look at the Download link in the e-mail sent when first buying the product.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: MTS (Serbia)

BlackNeo is a n00b

Check it here: http://forum.corecodec.com/viewtopic.php?p=11689
Old 08-26-2009, 02:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNeo View Post
if this is for me i didnt goto there forums, got a feebie.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software