PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
*NEW* Spb Lighthouse, Brought To You By It's Authors!

Spb Lighthouse
The Unofficial Guide to Your Investment

We know how hard it can be to navigate your Windows Mobile© device. At times it can seem like trying to work on your task, while in the dark.
You have to learn all these phrases that are different then what you are used to, using a desktop OS. You have to start over, getting to know and trust new software companies. Well, we are glad you chose to invest your time and money into quality products made by Spb Software House.

Even though Spb designs their software full of features with ease of use in mind, some may be harder to shed the light on then others.

That’s where Spb Lighthouse comes into play as your aide. We hope that this plays a huge role, in fact; helping you navigate with the assistance of Spb Products, where you can now work smarter.

- Please see what this is all about by following the link below:
http://spbclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=65
Or click here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
I am the Product Co-Manager of Spb Lighthouse and am looking forwards to any comments. Feel free to comment on my product using this site (ppcgeeks), or if you have any requests or would like to post your comments in our forum, register and point your browser to the posted forum.
Please use the following to identify your post as a comment/feedback:[FB]
Please use the following to identify your post as a request or feature request, (If you want something else covered in the product or more on a specific topic, use this also.) [FR]

-PocketPcUser05
Product Co-Manager of Spb Lighthouse
Andrew,
Old 08-27-2007, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I will check it out...I am a bit user and supporter of SPB (even beta tested a couple), so I will look this up and see how it is. Thanks for the update.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: At&t

Alkhal is a n00b
Just tried it. Pretty informative, its just a whole bunch pages informing users on how to Download, install and in depth instructions on SPB products.

Cingular/At&t 8525 ROM: 2.15.502.3 Radio: 1.40.30.00
Orange SPV M5000 ROM: 1.13.49 WWE
Old 08-27-2007, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: At&t

Alkhal is a n00b
Not sure what I was expecting, but I am sure it took forever to compile all this info. Thanx...
Old 08-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.
Threadstarter

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhal
Not sure what I was expecting, but I am sure it took forever to compile all this info. Thanx...
Thanks for your comments.
It did take a lot of work and not only on my part but on the technical side as well. This is only the 1.0 release and we kinda want to see how many users enjoy using the interface and also who actually use it. If there is enough people who like it and we have the time, I don't see where it would stop. I think it is just a matter of space, not content that will be the version end. Meaning, we will continue to explain and give detailed instructions in each update so when I user has a question, it can be answered in this product.

I am still supporting it as well as the rest of my team; if you (or anyone for that matter) want any other information please post what ever topic you'd like to be covered and we will discuss it and try to implement the new page or info into the next version. Unfortunately, I can't disclose any dates of the next update or it's content. So please feel free to suggest any other topics you'd like to see covered and we will work on it.
Thanks for trying it out, .

To All,
I'd appreciate anyone posting the same information, if you think something is missing or if we need to cover something in WM related to software installation or use of Spb Products, please feel free to post here or our forum. It is still being discussed among our team if we are going to add other information besides Spb. For right now, we are just going to stick with those two topics mentioned above.
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software