View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 07:31 PM
PocketPcUser
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhal
Not sure what I was expecting, but I am sure it took forever to compile all this info. Thanx...
Thanks for your comments.
It did take a lot of work and not only on my part but on the technical side as well. This is only the 1.0 release and we kinda want to see how many users enjoy using the interface and also who actually use it. If there is enough people who like it and we have the time, I don't see where it would stop. I think it is just a matter of space, not content that will be the version end. Meaning, we will continue to explain and give detailed instructions in each update so when I user has a question, it can be answered in this product.

I am still supporting it as well as the rest of my team; if you (or anyone for that matter) want any other information please post what ever topic you'd like to be covered and we will discuss it and try to implement the new page or info into the next version. Unfortunately, I can't disclose any dates of the next update or it's content. So please feel free to suggest any other topics you'd like to see covered and we will work on it.
Thanks for trying it out, .

To All,
I'd appreciate anyone posting the same information, if you think something is missing or if we need to cover something in WM related to software installation or use of Spb Products, please feel free to post here or our forum. It is still being discussed among our team if we are going to add other information besides Spb. For right now, we are just going to stick with those two topics mentioned above.
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,