PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 05:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First time WeatherPanel user

WeatherPanel Download Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by tried2live
This is my first time with the program, and I think I need some more info or something.

1: Whay are there both red and blow lines on the graphs? What are they?

2: Why are the weather maps not loading?

Other than me not being familiar with it, it seems like a really great program. I'm looking forward to using it more.
The WeatherPanel displays are highly skinnable, so the answer to your question about the graphs really depends on the theme you're using (there are many themes available in this forum). Generally speaking, red lines indicate the high temperature, while the blue lines indicate either the low temp, or the precipitation percent.

Weather maps: Have you set any up? All of the images in WeatherPanel come from web sites, and many of the "built-in" maps no longer work. Search this forum for "Commuter-240" and you can find a tutorial for setting up images in the second post...

Last edited by storyr; 12-03-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Lurker

tried2live is a n00b
Thanks a bunch. I got the radar maps working, bow I just need to check out some themes.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Lurker

jeromechiu2001 is a n00b
Re: First time WeatherPanel user

I've just switched from Symbian S60 to PPC, so I have zero experience in this realm. After a few weeks of research I've bought an XDA Flame (WM5 - Traditional Chinese interface). My question will surely reveal my newbie status, please bear with me.

I've downloaded WP 2.5.1 trial from the link you've provided, and would like to pay and register. Under normal circumstances I'd go ahead to the site (in this case Marsware) and do it. But I've read here and elsewhere that the author has been AWOL for some time, so my silly question is:

Should I go to Marsware to pay and get the registration code for WP 2.5.1?

P.S. I also anticipate tons of newbie questions to come up through my first experience. I'd try my best to solve them myself, but being realistic I guess I'll come back asking for help at least once in a while for a few weeks or even months....
Old 08-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

ls6tt is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ls6tt
Re: First time WeatherPanel user

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromechiu2001
I've just switched from Symbian S60 to PPC, so I have zero experience in this realm. After a few weeks of research I've bought an XDA Flame (WM5 - Traditional Chinese interface). My question will surely reveal my newbie status, please bear with me.

I've downloaded WP 2.5.1 trial from the link you've provided, and would like to pay and register. Under normal circumstances I'd go ahead to the site (in this case Marsware) and do it. But I've read here and elsewhere that the author has been AWOL for some time, so my silly question is:

Should I go to Marsware to pay and get the registration code for WP 2.5.1?

P.S. I also anticipate tons of newbie questions to come up through my first experience. I'd try my best to solve them myself, but being realistic I guess I'll come back asking for help at least once in a while for a few weeks or even months....
Two things.

For the registration part, go here http://ppcgeeks.com/weatherpanel-fre...ate-t8164.html

as for asking alot of questions, that is one great thing i have learned since getting my PPC. as long as you search, ask away. Ive searched and still asked cause I didnt understand the answers and didnt get my hand slapped.

Lots of newbie questions are asked (ive had my phone a year and still aska dumb question on occassion) and everyone is pretty easy going to help answer.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Lurker

jeromechiu2001 is a n00b
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls6tt View Post
Two things.
For the registration part, go here http://ppcgeeks.com/weatherpanel-fre...ate-t8164.html
as for asking alot of questions, that is one great thing i have learned since getting my PPC. as long as you search, ask away. Ive searched and still asked cause I didnt understand the answers and didnt get my hand slapped. Lots of newbie questions are asked (ive had my phone a year and still aska dumb question on occassion) and everyone is pretty easy going to help answer.
Thanks a lot! I'll be back to report my experience and (most probably) ask a few more newbie questions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software