View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 05:18 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First time WeatherPanel user

WeatherPanel Download Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by tried2live
This is my first time with the program, and I think I need some more info or something.

1: Whay are there both red and blow lines on the graphs? What are they?

2: Why are the weather maps not loading?

Other than me not being familiar with it, it seems like a really great program. I'm looking forward to using it more.
The WeatherPanel displays are highly skinnable, so the answer to your question about the graphs really depends on the theme you're using (there are many themes available in this forum). Generally speaking, red lines indicate the high temperature, while the blue lines indicate either the low temp, or the precipitation percent.

Weather maps: Have you set any up? All of the images in WeatherPanel come from web sites, and many of the "built-in" maps no longer work. Search this forum for "Commuter-240" and you can find a tutorial for setting up images in the second post...

Last edited by storyr; 12-03-2007 at 06:28 PM.