PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 05:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423
Re: S2U2 v2.34 is Now Available :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo95tt View Post
Question- I am running S2U2 v2.33 on my HTC Touch Pro 2, and using message preview (for sms/mms)...

Occasionally, when I receive a new sms, the keyboard pops up, partially blocking the "slide to unlock" slider. This makes it difficult to unlock the screen...

Am I missing a setting? How can I prevent this?
try this buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
[B]

Turn off auto-deploy of soft keyboard:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]
"TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:00000001

or u can alsouse diamond tweaks and disable the automatic display (popup option? ounder keybord
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond_Tweak_0.5.3_English[1].cab (400.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Old 04-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I know I said I fixed my problem, but it still remains. Just to recap my problem and potential bug. When i'm running on battery power and wmwifirouter and S2U2 2.34 is running it shuts off my wifi when phone goes into sleep mode, nothing I do will fix this other then turning the sleep option off (meaning it stays in unlock screen full time) which I don't want to do cause that burns LOTS of power. I've even tried adding wmwifirouter.exe to exception list and that still doesn't fix it. I don't remember this happening on my older version of S2U2.

any advise?
Old 04-17-2010, 08:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
I know I said I fixed my problem, but it still remains. Just to recap my problem and potential bug. When i'm running on battery power and wmwifirouter and S2U2 2.34 is running it shuts off my wifi when phone goes into sleep mode, nothing I do will fix this other then turning the sleep option off (meaning it stays in unlock screen full time) which I don't want to do cause that burns LOTS of power. I've even tried adding wmwifirouter.exe to exception list and that still doesn't fix it. I don't remember this happening on my older version of S2U2.

any advise?
have u tried closing iLock b4 u use wifirouter? then jus turn it back on when ur done
start/s2u2/iLock
Old 04-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Almost a VIP

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
have u tried closing iLock b4 u use wifirouter? then jus turn it back on when ur done
start/s2u2/iLock
yeah, it worked fine then. I didn't want it to come to that
Old 04-18-2010, 11:16 PM
A_C
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: CSL

A_C is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post

any advise?
Firstly, check what's the option "Check Exceptional EXEs run in foreground only" will do.

Secondly, when an exceptional application is running & recognized by S2U2, the power management is totally hanged over to the OS, i.e. start > settings > power.

On the other hand, like most application that needs to run in the background, it's the responsibility of that application to keep the system awake.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900) dual boot Android
Carrier: Money Grabbin' Verizon

inertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to inertone

i havnt been to ppcgeeks in a while
i usually spend my time over at XDA and the Vogue android section
but wow S2U2 has come a really long way form what i remember good job!
Old 04-19-2010, 07:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yeah...A_C has done some great work, and he is currently cooking up some more tweaks that will make people very happy!!!!

This app is about the only think keeping me from straying to Android (but the Incredible is really tempting)!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor

Ok... I never believed it, but now I do. S2U2 is KILLING my battery. My battery has been draining quicker and quicker. I hard reset my TP2 the Sunday. Installed everything I had, except S2U2. Ran it all day yesterday... never charged up, with regular use, and at about 10:30pm my battery was at 78%. Today... same thing, but WITH S2U2 installed. Same usage, but it's 4:28 and battery is at 52%!

So... as much as I love S2U2, I just can't take the drain. Is anyone noticed this, to this extreme? I'm running 2.34. Suggest an older version? I'm not a fan of the stock lock, but to save this much battery... I guess I'll have to be.

I saw somewhere else some "better" settings for it, i.e. GDI vs. RawBuffer vs. DirectDraw. Any suggestions to test out?

Thanks!
Old 04-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
Firstly, check what's the option "Check Exceptional EXEs run in foreground only" will do.

Secondly, when an exceptional application is running & recognized by S2U2, the power management is totally hanged over to the OS, i.e. start > settings > power.

On the other hand, like most application that needs to run in the background, it's the responsibility of that application to keep the system awake.
thank you for the direct reply, I turned the "check exceptional exes" option off and all seems well now.

Thanks again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software