PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 01:51 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: showaco's WM6.5 re/START(must see) with 3 new icon packs 5-24

haha, i think im done with the iphone thing until maybe the tp2 is released.. i got tired of dealing with such small screen space.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: showaco's WM6.5 re/START(must see) with 3 new icon packs 5-24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
haha, i think im done with the iphone thing until maybe the tp2 is released.. i got tired of dealing with such small screen space.
yeah the screen is kinda tiny....but i added another site make sure u look around on the last site

Dank-Ass Robba

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Lurker

milandneo is a n00b
Re: showaco's WM6.5 re/START(must see) with 3 new icon packs 5-25

trewtergfgs
Old 10-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: STC

Tornado Rampage is a n00b

Thanks a lot
Old 10-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

mlevin77 is just getting started

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but how does one delete (not simply move, but delete) contents of folders/subfolders here?

Mike
Old 10-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlevin77 View Post
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but how does one delete (not simply move, but delete) contents of folders/subfolders here?

Mike
r u talking about in the start menu???
Old 10-20-2009, 08:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
r u talking about in the start menu???
yes exactly - the Start menu. I want to move some of the shortcuts around to (new) subfolders, and get rid of some others.

thanks,

Mike
Old 10-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
yes exactly - the Start menu. I want to move some of the shortcuts around to (new) subfolders, and get rid of some others.

thanks,

Mike
you have to use a file explorer
navigate to windows>startmenu>programs once there create new folders & copy & paste the shortcuts to where they need to be
Old 10-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
you have to use a file explorer
navigate to windows>startmenu>programs once there create new folders & copy & paste the shortcuts to where they need to be
yep - that's what I did! but what I see in START doesn't match what the file explorer is showing me. For example, I now have 2 "Activesync" icons in the START screen which aren't showing up in file explorer, and there others that don't show up in Explorer either. In WM6.1 this was because the contents of START were also defined by a Menus Setting, which I can't find here. Are you saying that nothing else controls the content of the START screen in WM6.5 and that I should see exactly what Explorer is showing me in the main folder?

Mike
Old 10-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
yep - that's what I did! but what I see in START doesn't match what the file explorer is showing me. For example, I now have 2 "Activesync" icons in the START screen which aren't showing up in file explorer, and there others that don't show up in Explorer either. In WM6.1 this was because the contents of START were also defined by a Menus Setting, which I can't find here. Are you saying that nothing else controls the content of the START screen in WM6.5 and that I should see exactly what Explorer is showing me in the main folder?

Mike
if u have resco file explorer or any other file explorer besides the default windows 1 u should be able to unhide system files & things like that & everthing should show up...as far as y u have 2 active sync icons im not sure about that maybe its the rom & im not sure what else controls the start menu in 6.5 but in sure something does because i dont think u can access whats in the settings part of it..im sorry i cant be of more help but im sure somebody knows more about this then me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software