PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 02:42 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: showaco's WM6.5 re/START(must see)

this looks great man thanks for posting this
im gonna give it a try in the morning for sure!

oh i was wondering what ever happened to your verizon rom i was helping you with?!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
this looks great man thanks for posting this
im gonna give it a try in the morning for sure!

oh i was wondering what ever happened to your verizon rom i was helping you with?!
i answer on that other thread, but i think JD's kitchens are Verizon friendly now i could wip u up 1 when he releases his next kitchen if u want

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 05-19-2009, 03:01 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
i answer on that other thread, but i think JD's kitchens are Verizon friendly now i could wip u up 1 when he releases his next kitchen if u want
kk ill go check
its all good i made my own rom now!
check it out man.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:38 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Sweet! Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work

This is exactly what we need for 6.5. This is actually confirming my decision to continue to install 6.5 ROMs. The start menu was a major issue, until this nice app came about. good job!!

"My next move be my best move"
Old 05-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: showaco's WM6.5 re/START(must see) with new icons

i updated the first post with some sources to where u can find more icons click on the pic for the icons...enjoy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: showaco's WM6.5 re/START(must see) with new icons

added another source for icons
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: showaco's WM6.5 re/START(must see) with 3 new icon packs 5-24

Thanks
Old 05-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

oh thank friggin GOODNESS!! such an app finnally exists!!

and lol at my iphone icons being brought up
Old 05-25-2009, 01:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
oh thank friggin GOODNESS!! such an app finnally exists!!

and lol at my iphone icons being brought up
lol...we need all the icon choices we can get do u plan on making any more??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software