PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Consigliere is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 123 Spoof for WinMo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Nate View Post
If you want a really good laugh out of this, then use this in conjunction with Auto Call Record. It records both sides of the conversation. Last nite I made my mom think that she was getting a call from those blasted Jamaican scam people, and then when I got home I played the recording for her and it was good.

See attached CAB for call recorder.

This is great, lmfao! Hope it works on the TP2 with no problems. Currently running it on my TP. Works like a charm!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

THE-COPS is keeping up the good workTHE-COPS is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to THE-COPS

Bluff My Call works on the TP2 with no problems at all. Just make sure you have at least NETCF 3.5 installed first. Within the program, there are 2 lines for entering phone numbers. One is for the number you want to call, the other is the number you want to show up on their caller ID. To get it to dial out the numbers properly, you need to add a prefix to each number. In MOST cases, the prefix will be +1 then area code, then phone number. For example, the number you want to call is 555-1212. You will enter it in exactly like this, minus quotes " +13135551212 " . No spaces or dashes. Do the same for the spoof number (example " +16662223456" ). The number on their caller id will show up exactly as you typed it out, minus the +1 . What I like about BMC is the ability to add a phone number from your contact list. You just add the number, then add +1 in front of it. In the options or settings, the is a line for your own real phone number and a line for a PIN. Enter in your own phone number just like you would any other number with the +1AreaCode . Don't worry, it wont show up on someones caller ID. I believe this is only for user identification of the BMC service. Don't bother with the PIN unless you are paying for premium BMC service.

Hope this helps some of you out
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:11 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

it did help me out. but still cant get it to work. I get the +1 error and am on OMJ's 6.5 - 2.5 ROM.
edit: got it to work! just needed to enter my phone number in the settings

Last edited by Curb71; 04-06-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:54 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-COPS View Post
Bluff My Call works on the TP2 with no problems at all. Just make sure you have at least NETCF 3.5 installed first. Within the program, there are 2 lines for entering phone numbers. One is for the number you want to call, the other is the number you want to show up on their caller ID. To get it to dial out the numbers properly, you need to add a prefix to each number. In MOST cases, the prefix will be +1 then area code, then phone number. For example, the number you want to call is 555-1212. You will enter it in exactly like this, minus quotes " +13135551212 " . No spaces or dashes. Do the same for the spoof number (example " +16662223456" ). The number on their caller id will show up exactly as you typed it out, minus the +1 . What I like about BMC is the ability to add a phone number from your contact list. You just add the number, then add +1 in front of it. In the options or settings, the is a line for your own real phone number and a line for a PIN. Enter in your own phone number just like you would any other number with the +1AreaCode . Don't worry, it wont show up on someones caller ID. I believe this is only for user identification of the BMC service. Don't bother with the PIN unless you are paying for premium BMC service.

Hope this helps some of you out
Tried that, didn't work
Old 06-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

me either on my pro2 energy ROM. it goes to my dialer for a second and then closes quickly, and just keeps saying connecting but never connects ...
Old 07-07-2010, 02:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

bigdreco is a n00b

I been using Bluff My Call for about 4 or 5 months now and I LOVE IT!!! its great..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software