Old 04-06-2010, 01:45 AM
THE-COPS
PPCGeeks Regular

THE-COPS is keeping up the good workTHE-COPS is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to THE-COPS
Re: 123 Spoof for WinMo?

Bluff My Call works on the TP2 with no problems at all. Just make sure you have at least NETCF 3.5 installed first. Within the program, there are 2 lines for entering phone numbers. One is for the number you want to call, the other is the number you want to show up on their caller ID. To get it to dial out the numbers properly, you need to add a prefix to each number. In MOST cases, the prefix will be +1 then area code, then phone number. For example, the number you want to call is 555-1212. You will enter it in exactly like this, minus quotes " +13135551212 " . No spaces or dashes. Do the same for the spoof number (example " +16662223456" ). The number on their caller id will show up exactly as you typed it out, minus the +1 . What I like about BMC is the ability to add a phone number from your contact list. You just add the number, then add +1 in front of it. In the options or settings, the is a line for your own real phone number and a line for a PIN. Enter in your own phone number just like you would any other number with the +1AreaCode . Don't worry, it wont show up on someones caller ID. I believe this is only for user identification of the BMC service. Don't bother with the PIN unless you are paying for premium BMC service.

Hope this helps some of you out
This post has been thanked 2 times.