PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Update 9/8] Shopping Cart v5.1 (shopping list/tasks manager) (VGA/QVGA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
how is the new version working for you goodgets? i cant even get if to load on my tp. every time i try to run it i get an error
Admittedly I haven't thoroughly tested it yet, but it does load for me redd. I even tried in it rapid succession (opening/closing/opening/etc) trying to reproduce this error. Loads fine for me, but I did uninstall the previous version before I installed this one. Maybe that did it? idk

Give that a try redd, maybe even soft reset after the uninstalls, see if that works for ya. Hope ya get it figured out.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 09-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
how is the new version working for you goodgets? i cant even get if to load on my tp. every time i try to run it i get an error
Been running this on my TP for a couple of days and i havent been having any issues....im loving the updates. I just need to find a way to save the settings so i can back them up with Sashimi
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

I'm really glad the developer changed his name to something less ghetto This is a pretty good app and his marketing potential should open up considerably (if he decides to go commercial with it).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software