View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 08:09 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Update 9/8] Shopping Cart v5.1 (shopping list/tasks manager) (VGA/QVGA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
how is the new version working for you goodgets? i cant even get if to load on my tp. every time i try to run it i get an error
Admittedly I haven't thoroughly tested it yet, but it does load for me redd. I even tried in it rapid succession (opening/closing/opening/etc) trying to reproduce this error. Loads fine for me, but I did uninstall the previous version before I installed this one. Maybe that did it? idk

Give that a try redd, maybe even soft reset after the uninstalls, see if that works for ya. Hope ya get it figured out.

PPCGeeks New User Guide