PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 09:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

david279 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
great job. it works fine with my rom. One thing though the theme included in the rar clashes with the data arrows making them seem as if they arent there until data is connected. Is there a reg key to change the color of the data arrow? Great job, just a question...
Old 07-25-2007, 10:08 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Nice! Working good for me, need to tweak it a bit (Centigrade temps?) but it replaces a lot of my today items in one spot.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:38 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Very cool.
Even with the US cities included, the closest one is Miami and that's 300 miles away from Orlando.
I'll play with it today, but it looks like it's slowing everything down to a snails pace. It won't last long on my device like that.
The clock is a few seconds behind the clock in the topbar... strange.

Old 07-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
hmmm interesting on the included tsk stopping the data arrows. I wasn't aware.. I'm using the metal theme included in the rom myself. The arrows work great with that one. Also, you can chane from centigrade to farenheit by tapping on your city, and tapping on menu in the bottom right, then weather options.

The site i found this at was asusmobile(dot)ru btw
Old 07-25-2007, 10:42 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj
Nice! Working good for me, need to tweak it a bit (Centigrade temps?) but it replaces a lot of my today items in one spot.
In settings, this is an option.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

david279 is a n00b
There arrows arent stoped or disabled they just blend in so well with the theme you cant see them when there inactive. Its just a cosmetic thing, no problem with the plug-in. If youve got this version of the home theme plugin to work it should be possible for the 5 or 6 tab version to work, maybe?
Old 07-25-2007, 11:49 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Yep, found the temp setting...

Don't like this as much as I thought I might, because its too HUGE for what it does If we get more of the tabs working, maybe....
Old 07-25-2007, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

johnny2678 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnny2678
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj
Yep, found the temp setting...

Don't like this as much as I thought I might, because its too HUGE for what it does If we get more of the tabs working, maybe....
Yep, both in screen real estate AND storage space... but still cool it works.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC-6700
Carrier: SprintPCS

sniffs is a n00b
where is the rar file again? Do I need to request access to the ftp site? I tried my ppcgeeks logon and no go..
Old 07-25-2007, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

rajivkamath is a n00b
Installation Help

Can someone help me install this HTC home plugin.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software