PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 04:30 AM
Lurker

rex206 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
Have you tried the cab posted in the first post of this thread? With it, you should not need the sdk certs cab and you should not need to copy any files.
Yes, that's my first try, nothing happen too, so I go through the whole thread and get any cab or rar I can download , and try it one by one , nothing go right, only one thing change in my HX4700, the clock show on the right top corner gone, and got a new battery icon next to it. (clock position remand blank) .

BTW, can my HX4700 use the Kitchen rom??
Old 08-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
rex, no the kitchen roms will probably not work for you. They have Apache specific drivers in them.

As far as the HTC Home, I am not sure why it is not showing up for you. Sounds like some sort of conflict with the hacked version of WM5 you are running. Your device was originally WM2003 right? Anyway, it will be almost impossible for me to really help without having your device to look at. Perhaps keep trying any and all other versions and maybe someone with an HX4700 will be able to help more. Sorry.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 08-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Lurker

djtls is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to djtls
Colonel,

I cannot run audio managaer AT ALL. let alone with the HTC Home plugin in. I did the regedit from "1" to "2" to use audio manager instead of windows media.

Thank you,
Old 08-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
which audio manager did you install? As far as I know, it should run fine on WM5 as we have had it for a while.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

tvith is just getting started
Yea i had the same prob. w/ the Audio Manager. I went to http://ppcgeeks.com/8-4-2007-htc-hom...ort-t7086.html and downloaded the Audio Manager file from the link under the WM5 section. Then after it installed i did a soft reset and then clicked on the Audio Manager file in Start->Programs and it just kept giving me an error saying it can't b opened. So idk if i installed it in a wrong folder of wat, but i just move along from it..lol.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:53 AM
Lurker

rex206 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
rex, no the kitchen roms will probably not work for you. They have Apache specific drivers in them.

As far as the HTC Home, I am not sure why it is not showing up for you. Sounds like some sort of conflict with the hacked version of WM5 you are running. Your device was originally WM2003 right? Anyway, it will be almost impossible for me to really help without having your device to look at. Perhaps keep trying any and all other versions and maybe someone with an HX4700 will be able to help more. Sorry.
Hi Colonel, Thanks for you time, yes,my HX4700 was original wm2003, and myself upgraded it to AKU3.5.2 eng version, yesterday I hardrest it to clearing AKU3.5.2 and try your file once again, still can't get anything up. anyway, keeping your nice job for everyone. and many thanks again!!
Old 08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Lurker

vlodeck is a n00b
I have the AudioManager problem as well. Installed it with a cab for WM5 and either there's a faulty certificate or a missing component.

My device: mio a701 wm5, the same's on imate jaq3
Old 08-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Lurker

7ossam is a n00b
10x very much for this post gr8 topic (Y)
Old 08-16-2007, 06:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell 3G

grypho is just getting started
anyone with a successfull install on hw6915/45 ?
Old 08-16-2007, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Great plugin.
I have one issue with the home tab. The left notification button will open the messages application and display the last message account I had open. The middle button will pull up text messages regardless which message account I had opened last. I would rather the left button would open my email account. Do I need to put the account name in a registry setting?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software