PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 04:15 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie
All seems good so far with this running on my 700wx.

Hey Wow, I've been playing around with the settings file a bit. Is there some sort of guide or wiki out there that can assist with the tweaks? I went to xda but there are like 50 pages of comments on this app. Went to the devs site and there's not much there yet.

I want to increase the size of the pics in my contacts when I select a specific contact. I see a full pic in the "show all" menu. But when I select
a specific contact I only see about 1/2 the image. Which string setting do I adjust?

Thanks.

late,
Coz
sorry im not really following what your asking me i dont get what your trying to do... r u saying a specific contact pic? or what? my contact pics show up in the blue bar... sorry again.. maybe some screens would help?
Old 07-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3
odd problem...i saved the files to my phone, works great, the added the 133 reg edit and it now works by pressing the contacts softkey, but everytime i softreset, it erverts back to the generic contacts. if i go in and add or delete the quotes (doesnt matter which as long as i change it) then it works until the next soft reset. any ideas? thanks...

Old 07-13-2007, 10:05 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by friguy3
odd problem...i saved the files to my phone, works great, the added the 133 reg edit and it now works by pressing the contacts softkey, but everytime i softreset, it erverts back to the generic contacts. if i go in and add or delete the quotes (doesnt matter which as long as i change it) then it works until the next soft reset. any ideas? thanks...
the cab does the key for you.. u should not need to add the 113 key bc we modified where the word "contacts" points you... it should go to the new manager everytime.. other than that i have no idea why it would change back how long r u waiting between soft resets?
Old 07-13-2007, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: sprint

hindibuff is a n00b
Great App.

Works great on 6700 but cannot get the Contacts to work without loading the finger flick contact manager.

Any ideas on how to get the Contacts to work?
Old 07-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b
the 0.10 worked flawless. improvement from the last. better scrolling too and email support. all I asked for the other day
Old 07-14-2007, 03:26 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindibuff
Great App.

Works great on 6700 but cannot get the Contacts to work without loading the finger flick contact manager.

Any ideas on how to get the Contacts to work?
i cant remember the exact code i believe if u check the key...

hklm\software\microsoft\shell\rai\mscontacts\ 1 ... and copy whats in the "1" value to the contacts path you should be set
Old 07-14-2007, 05:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia

shades228 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa1300cc
the 0.10 worked flawless. improvement from the last. better scrolling too and email support. all I asked for the other day
Read the first page of this post and do the opposite of what it says to make this the default for contacts. In ver .9 we had to do this manually in .10 with the cab file it setup the registry key automatically for you.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
I just installed .10 on my Mogul and it's awesome. I have two questions though.

Is there a way to get back to the Windows Contacts app? I don't have a particular need why I want to right now, but it'd be nice just in case I need to for some reason. The target of the Contacts shortcut was ":MSCONTACTS?outres.dll,-10000" but I can't figure out how to launch it now that the shortcut is pointing to Contact Manager. I'd rather not change the shortcut to point back to the Contacts app since I'd rather use Contact Manager as my primary contact app.

Also, are there any plans for categories? I like the favorites, but it'd be nice if I could label and sort the contacts by personal, business, etc.

I apologize if either of these have been covered, I read though the thread and didn't see anything about either question.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work
manually installed cm in updated mogul. i get the top bar all the time and cant see the "A" thought full screen was the default.

anyone else getting w2 in the h2 field?
Old 07-18-2007, 01:11 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
I just installed .10 on my Mogul and it's awesome. I have two questions though.

Is there a way to get back to the Windows Contacts app? I don't have a particular need why I want to right now, but it'd be nice just in case I need to for some reason. The target of the Contacts shortcut was ":MSCONTACTS?outres.dll,-10000" but I can't figure out how to launch it now that the shortcut is pointing to Contact Manager. I'd rather not change the shortcut to point back to the Contacts app since I'd rather use Contact Manager as my primary contact app.

Also, are there any plans for categories? I like the favorites, but it'd be nice if I could label and sort the contacts by personal, business, etc.

I apologize if either of these have been covered, I read though the thread and didn't see anything about either question.
first im gonna add how to change it back to the orginal contacts..

the only way to do this would be to change where "contacts" points you and add in the 113 key to set only the softkey to take u to the new CM..

first. go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/1 and change the value to :MSPOUTLOOK contacts

second to go HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113
Default set value to Contacts
Open set value to "\Program Files\Contact Manger\ContactManager.exe"

you may have to create the "Keys and 113" Key and you will definatly have to create the Open String value

as far as categories i do not know the answer to that i know he is still developing so we can hope

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software