View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 01:11 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
I just installed .10 on my Mogul and it's awesome. I have two questions though.

Is there a way to get back to the Windows Contacts app? I don't have a particular need why I want to right now, but it'd be nice just in case I need to for some reason. The target of the Contacts shortcut was ":MSCONTACTS?outres.dll,-10000" but I can't figure out how to launch it now that the shortcut is pointing to Contact Manager. I'd rather not change the shortcut to point back to the Contacts app since I'd rather use Contact Manager as my primary contact app.

Also, are there any plans for categories? I like the favorites, but it'd be nice if I could label and sort the contacts by personal, business, etc.

I apologize if either of these have been covered, I read though the thread and didn't see anything about either question.
first im gonna add how to change it back to the orginal contacts..

the only way to do this would be to change where "contacts" points you and add in the 113 key to set only the softkey to take u to the new CM..

first. go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/1 and change the value to :MSPOUTLOOK contacts

second to go HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113
Default set value to Contacts
Open set value to "\Program Files\Contact Manger\ContactManager.exe"

you may have to create the "Keys and 113" Key and you will definatly have to create the Open String value

as far as categories i do not know the answer to that i know he is still developing so we can hope