PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 07:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
i have a question, due to the honeycomb'less new menu in build 21198 the icons are noticeably bigger, and that is a problem due to the fact that when i try to add new apps, the icons look sretched and really grainy

is there a way to resize the start icons like they were when it was honeycomed??
you could use the cpr's from an older build
Old 03-27-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
!!!!!!!!!!! I See that rounded menu I was looking for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that just part of that dialer?
To answer my own question (someone else suggested the same somewhere); what I'm seeing are new .TSK themes.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser View Post
how did u get the program notifcations on ur start bar ie activsync and free memory
I may be late to the draw here, but there is a .cab out there that gives you a new taskbar completely. It was included in the extrom of someone elses ROM I used (tplane I think). It deos that.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
i have a question, due to the honeycomb'less new menu in build 21198 the icons are noticeably bigger, and that is a problem due to the fact that when i try to add new apps, the icons look sretched and really grainy

is there a way to resize the start icons like they were when it was honeycomed??
Modify StartMenu_GridView_240x320.crp (file name may not be exact, but it's close).

EDIT: Can ya tell I was catching up with the forum?
Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Did anyone figure out on 21198 how to make the pictures on the home page to show pictures from a flash card and not from my documents on the device(the sample pictures) ?

There is no real settings to adjust it that I found. Even the camera is setup to save pictures to the flash card.

any idea ?
Old 03-27-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

hansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Did anyone figure out on 21198 how to make the pictures on the home page to show pictures from a flash card and not from my documents on the device(the sample pictures) ?

There is no real settings to adjust it that I found. Even the camera is setup to save pictures to the flash card.

any idea ?
hmmm.. You can use your album and go to the storage to select a picture and set it as a background.

Pictures & Videos -> Click on 'My Pictures' on top left -> Select your storage -> Select your picture -> Click on 'Menu' on the bottom right -> Select 'Set as Today Background'

Edit: Never mind... I misread the post. I don't know how to make the picture to show pictures from storage

Last edited by hansk75; 03-27-2009 at 10:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:23 PM
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post

any idea ?
it shows pics on sd from my documents/pictures as well, but our camera put pics in dcim... could change the save location
Old 03-27-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
activesync is pretty much stock behavior, the memory is the new version of quickmenu, displays battery and memory

Where do I get these notifications and how did you get the WIFI on the clock?
Old 03-27-2009, 11:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
Where do I get these notifications and how did you get the WIFI on the clock?
the origional post that was quoted there has the cpr files for moving wifi onto the clock panel, and the icon's are from some random post on xda, can't remember now....
Old 03-27-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
the origional post that was quoted there has the cpr files for moving wifi onto the clock panel, and the icon's are from some random post on xda, can't remember now....

thanks just saw that, gotta do some editing to get it to work for my TP

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software