PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 09:07 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedfikry View Post
thanks joojoo

some users over XDA are reporting "black screen" & failure to wake up from sleep mode

anyone having this problem with 23534 here? and if yes....any fix?
I will get some changed files up later today.

UPDATE: Changed Common files are up. No need to get new DPI. Let me know how it goes.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 02-16-2010 at 09:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:56 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post

UPDATE: Changed Common files are up. No need to get new DPI. Let me know how it goes.
Just out of curiosity, what did you change?
Old 02-16-2010, 10:05 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Just out of curiosity, what did you change?
These common were dumped from the DIO file. This give all the modules a different starting e32_vbase which, according some members at XDA, fixes the issue. The Rollups have all modules assigned to 0x10000000 which throws the reallocation for a tizzy (both PPCk's and Bepe's) and I am guessing causes some overlaps or odd address assigments that some modules do not like.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 02-16-2010 at 11:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: eten m700
Carrier: at&t

ahmedfikry is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:

thank you
Old 02-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpctech View Post
Oh, so it IS a race for you then? Instead of "helping out Joojoobee666" like you said last time. You still haven't fixed your deprecated tags in your options files yet either...just another one of your "down and dirty copy stuff from the last base so I can be first again" SYS's I guess eh!

Ok then, you win.

Oh, by the way... using greatguy320 nic instead of Ryan Mogul isn't fooling anyone either.
LOL at JustPCTech, get him.... lol. That post made my day

Quote:
These common were dumped from the DIO file. This give all the modules a different starting e32_vbase which, according some members at XDA, fixes the issue. The Rollups have all modules assigned to 0x00010000 which throws the reallocation for a tizzy (both PPCk's and Bepe's) and I am guessing causes some overlaps or odd address assigments that some modules do not like.
I thanked you over at ppck too, but i'll thank you again here again as well i forgot all about this thread as u know i frequent ppck more than this thread for a long time now.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

I haven't posted here in a while either. Actually, I haven't posted much of anywhere in a while. Most of my info is shared on the IRC now... it's just faster and easier I guess LOL. Anyway, it is good to see that work still continues in here. Keep it up. These are the folks keeping WinMo alive and running so M$ can stay in the mobile phone business

Old 02-16-2010, 06:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

cybersailor is a n00b

Quote:
These common were dumped from the DIO file. This give all the modules a different starting e32_vbase which, according some members at XDA, fixes the issue. The Rollups have all modules assigned to 0x00010000 which throws the reallocation for a tizzy (both PPCk's and Bepe's) and I am guessing causes some overlaps or odd address assigments that some modules do not like.
Thanks, fixed the problems on my Vogue.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
These common were dumped from the DIO file. This give all the modules a different starting e32_vbase which, according some members at XDA, fixes the issue. The Rollups have all modules assigned to 0x10000000 which throws the reallocation for a tizzy (both PPCk's and Bepe's) and I am guessing causes some overlaps or odd address assigments that some modules do not like.
i used your updated common files
my cooked rom boots up...but it looks "blue" like the default windows themes & the icons & menues are looking ugly

what is going on?
Old 02-17-2010, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
when i used your updated files to recook, i get a rom that boots but i have the old "blue" default windows theme with ugly icons/menus

any idea whats going on?
Old 02-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ASUS p552
Carrier: orange

ABM30 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedfikry View Post
when i used your updated files to recook, i get a rom that boots but i have the old "blue" default windows theme with ugly icons/menus

any idea whats going on?
You have missing this files from MSXIPKernel (in fact from XIP):
723fb954-d931-4348-b672-82a188e587b5.dsm
723fb954-d931-4348-b672-82a188e587b5.rgu
boot_ms.rgu
sysroots.p7b
And from MSXIPKernelLTK:
d92a4f0a-378a-4482-8fd3-bd127a05e4de.dsm

Normally they are part of xip.bin, but you can put them in SYS folder to. (at least for me worked)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software