PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

you've gotta use both, someone correct me if i'm wrong but the common files aren't specific to size/lang/etc. you just gotta combine all the files that DaG has separated into one SYS folder to drop in a kitchen like calk's

got another min or 2 on my upload and i'll have the link for you

*edit - here you go CDMA Diamond SYS/ROM folders that are currently running on my phone
http://rapidshare.com/files/237905815/21725SYS_ROM.rar

thanks to con, calk, Da_G, indagroove, dsi & anyone & everyone who's contributed!

Last edited by SOHKis; 05-27-2009 at 03:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XDA II, TyTN II, Xperia X1i, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Smart, Etisalat

twistedconnection is keeping up the good worktwistedconnection is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to twistedconnection Send a message via Yahoo to twistedconnection

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Working on a 96DPI right now

Update: Check the original post, I updated it.
if its not too much to ask, can you also upload the wvga (192_dpi_400_800) resolution?
Old 05-27-2009, 03:22 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedconnection View Post
if its not too much to ask, can you also upload the wvga (192_dpi_400_800) resolution?
Sorry, don't have a wvga
Old 05-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

*edit - here you go CDMA Diamond SYS/ROM folders that are currently running on my phone
Thanks SOHKis, you're a pal!
Old 05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Thanks SOHKis, you're a pal!
no prob man, glad to help fellow community members when i'm able.

only changes i've made since upload were to swap the base_lang_0409_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640 that's in there w/the one DaG's provided. now entire sys is aku5020 (aside from wincenls_wwe)

it's been running great for me so far
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

is there a way to convert to xip.bin to an OS.nb.payload file?
in caulkin's kitchen it is much different. You dont just drop the xip.bin in
Old 05-27-2009, 04:06 PM
VIP Member

my link contains the ROM folder (w/os.nb.payload) to drop into calk's kitchen (if you're using a CDMA diamond)

or you can use xipporterex to write the xip_out.bin to the payload

Last edited by SOHKis; 05-27-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
my link contains the ROM folder (w/os.nb.payload) to drop into calk's kitchen (if you're using a CDMA diamond)
im cooking for a touch pro
Old 05-27-2009, 04:09 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Grab an older os.nb.payload for your device and use xipporterex to insert it.

Put the os.nb.payload into the os.nb.payload folder, put the xip in the XIP_new_ported folder as xip_out.bin. Hit Start Find Xip offset then hit Write It.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Grab an older os.nb.payload for your device and use xipporterex to insert it.

Put the os.nb.payload into the os.nb.payload folder, put the xip in the XIP_new_ported folder as xip_out.bin. Hit Start Find Xip offset then hit Write It.
thanks man exactly what i needed!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software