PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Here's a working QVGA SYS for 21198 (with a few things taken out for speed):

http://rapidshare.de/files/46348659/....qvga.zip.html

Thanks to Anryl for posting the original files.

Do I need a premium account to DNLD from RAPID SH ?
I wait XX sec., enter the 3 chars., hit DNLD, and then a screen pops up for 200 miliseconds & "POOF" nothing. Win XP PRO, IE8, Sys Mech8 AV, PEERGaurdian 2,
Can someone please post this file on a site that will allow an actual download to take place?
Thank You.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I think I remember coming across another person that had an issue with ie8 and rapidshare. Do you have another browser you can use?
Old 03-26-2009, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

direct ftp of qvga and vga sys folders, tested and working well on my titan, kaiser, and touch pro... if rapidshare is an issue, this should not be.

All WWE, and ready to go

http://dan-vogue-titan.ppckitchen.org/21198_all.rar
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mettercomputers is keeping up the good workmettercomputers is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
direct ftp of qvga and vga sys folders, tested and working well on my titan, kaiser, and touch pro... if rapidshare is an issue, this should not be.

All WWE, and ready to go

http://dan-vogue-titan.ppckitchen.org/21198_all.rar

seem to be having a problem with 21198. my memory card not showing up and suggestions. Please help
Current ROM 21914 Sense 2.5.2016
Old 03-26-2009, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mettercomputers View Post
seem to be having a problem with 21198. my memory card not showing up and suggestions. Please help
just checked my titan, saw sd card no problem, might be a driver issue, what kitchen did you use?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

I'm having trouble loading the bin file with the XIP (what is it), and also with using the new 21198 ROM. Can someone PM me some details? I'm a noob at PPCKitchen and building ROMs, except for building ones that come preloaded with the PPCKitchen software.

I'm not a total noob, just a noob at XIP and using other kitchens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
I'm having trouble loading the bin file with the XIP (what is it), and also with using the new 21198 ROM. Can someone PM me some details? I'm a noob at PPCKitchen and building ROMs, except for building ones that come preloaded with the PPCKitchen software.

I'm not a total noob, just a noob at XIP and using other kitchens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
you just have to had a line in your devicebases txt that points to the new xip, and a buildbases txt with the matching buildid for that xip, look at how current are set up, and clone the setup to a new build, or head to chat.freenode.net 6667 #ppckitchen, I am there alot, and can help with ppckitchen woes
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
Do I need a premium account to DNLD from RAPID SH ?
I wait XX sec., enter the 3 chars., hit DNLD, and then a screen pops up for 200 miliseconds & "POOF" nothing. Win XP PRO, IE8, Sys Mech8 AV, PEERGaurdian 2,
Can someone please post this file on a site that will allow an actual download to take place?
Thank You.
Should work, just select Free and wait the 45 seconds or so, until a Download link pops up.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Dan:

Did you get the "Acces to *.dsm denied" error in PPCK? I just DLed ur files and have not tested them. But that is where I got hung up on 21195 and 21198. If so, how did you get around it/fix it? It looks to be in <SYS_21198_Common> but I am not sure. I have verified that there is no request for the file in my <option.xml>. Basically, I am lost and have been looking around for a way to correct the issue, with no luck obviously.

Had the same error for 21193, but all I had to do was copy the *.dsm file manually from <orig_*> to <*temp> in my Aplications Data folder. But in 21195 and 21198, the requested *.dsm is not on my PC anywhere (And do you know how long it takes to use the "Search" function on 6 TB???? A LONG time!)

Old 03-26-2009, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
Dan:

Did you get the "Acces to *.dsm denied" error in PPCK? I just DLed ur files and have not tested them. But that is where I got hung up on 21195 and 21198. If so, how did you get around it/fix it? It looks to be in <SYS_21198_Common> but I am not sure. I have verified that there is no request for the file in my <option.xml>. Basically, I am lost and have been looking around for a way to correct the issue, with no luck obviously.

Had the same error for 21193, but all I had to do was copy the *.dsm file manually from <orig_*> to <*temp> in my Aplications Data folder. But in 21195 and 21198, the requested *.dsm is not on my PC anywhere (And do you know how long it takes to use the "Search" function on 6 TB???? A LONG time!)
hmm, can't say I've ever had that issue, I would guess it's permissions related

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software