PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 09:34 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
I'd be interested in that build too. I'll keep an eye on this thread (which is hard to find by the way lol)
Go up to thread tools at the top right of this thread and hit subscribe to thread. Then it will be in your user cp every time someone makes a new post.

dwizzy130

Old 01-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

l33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good work

I think that the error with the camera may have something to do with the gsensor. I was just lying down thinking and I figured that GAPI might have something to do with the Gsensor.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800 s10onn2o 1.0.0 rom
Carrier: VERIZON

s10onn2o is just getting started

well im going to have to get ahold of no2chem about it cause its causing havoc on 6.5 lol
Old 01-28-2009, 11:52 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by s10onn2o View Post
well im going to have to get ahold of no2chem about it cause its causing havoc on 6.5 lol
Haha that sucks!
But thanks for the update!
I'll keep my eye on this.

dwizzy130
Old 02-01-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Okay, I have 6.5 up and going. I am not having any issues with the camera like some. There are, on the other hand, a couple of issues that I am having.

(1) Every time I close out of any program or window, the Phone dialer pops up as if I wanted to make a call or something to tell everyone I know what my every move is on my XV6800....Is this something as simple as making a mod in the Reg? If so, what string and value? If not, then how do I correct this.

(2) I can send and receive texts and emails, I CANNOT send or receive Picture or Video messages. Also, when I do connect to the data network manually, it asks for my user name and password (which I left blank) before it connects. No issue connecting manually otherwise. But the Automatic connect does not seem to be working for me, and if the option for auto connect is there, I cannot find it now.

Other than some more personalization, this is a great ROM and thanks to all who have put in their hard time and experience into getting this ball rolling.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO WOOT!

yznhmr is becoming a great contributor

any updates?
does any one have a rom built with Office included? could you please post some where?

Last edited by yznhmr; 02-03-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Hmm, I am starting to get the impression that since the term "n00b" is next to my name on here that my questions are irrelevant in the more technical forums. I a a little bit beyond the "How do I send a text message" portion of operation. I am working through a lot of these tweaks and quirks with out the assistance of having my questions answered here. Though it would be much easier and faster if I could get an answer once in a while instead of just a skimming over of my post.

The issue with the dialer showing up everytime I close a program or operation is starting to get old. I am sure you guys have also had the same issue, and know the fix. Would you care to share this? Or do you all have job applications in with Verizon and are now under contract not to divuldge information on how to get a system running properly?

I am assuming the ability to send Pix/Flix messages is an issue with Arcsoft, and will be digging into this more shortly. I may or may not update y'all if I get it figured out.

I am also in the process of developing a Micro SD hub for the 6800's, as well as a CAB to allow 4 Micro SD's to be ran, and recognized. Also looking into finding or developing a CAB to overclocking the Dual Core AMD Processors and add Virtual Memory to the 6800's.

So basically, getting 6.5 up and running is something I would like to have included in all of these upgrades, and for the fixes that have already been figured out, I see no reason to waste time in that area when I could be spending time advancing in the development of this OS.

This is a BETA TEST FOR WM 6.5! If it is to get out of the Beta stage in development, people need to quit being greedy and share the fixes they have located, I don't care if it is as simple as changing a "1" to a "0" in the registry to shut a process off, or adding a string to the XML. This information needs to be shared as it comes up so that every one else that is working on this can consider another step out of the way.

/rant=0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

How do we import this into the kitchen?
Old 02-03-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yznhmr View Post
How do we import this into the kitchen?
I ended up using the BuildOS that is with the RAR file on the first post. I have yet to get it into the full BuildOS that is on my PC. But it would be great if someone could inform us of how to get this into our standard kitchens, since as of now, the only option I have in BuildOS is to build on the 6.1 platform. If I figure it out, I'll post what I did.

Otherwise, if you just want the basics, execute the BuildOS link from the 6.5 Beta 4. There are a small number of selections you can make for the Build, then you can follow the normal steps to flash via RUU. Just be aware that there are some minor issues to work through once WM 6.5 is on your phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I could not get that to work for me.. could you post your .nbh file?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software