PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 800w
Carrier: Sprint

runagun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bolt- The (next) new mobile web browser

When u get the links through email don't click on them. Put them on ur PHONE'S browser (PIE) and then it should download. Its faster then skyfire but doesn't play all the video that skyfire plays.

Had to download the video from youtube if I wanted to watch it on my 800w. Some pages come up better w/bolt(msnbc,cnbc) then Opera Mini. Overall its still a work in progress and could could trump Opera mini in there later releases. Another good thing with bolt is when u go to a page with a lot of pictures it take a little but displays all the pictures unlike Opera mini.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Somebody post screen shots?
Old 01-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Somebody post screen shots?
Did ya try berrycool?

Old 01-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

I couldnt get their website to format properly on my Touch Pro, so... no..
Old 01-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I couldnt get their website to format properly on my Touch Pro, so... no..
Bummer. I'm curious to see if anyone else gets the email with d/l links as fast as i did using berrycool. And personally, i'm very much liking this browser. The split screen option is pretty cool. Video playback feature is very similar to opera mini's youtube viewing feature. As an early beta, it's showing alot of promise.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tilt2
Carrier: ATT

bennyj77 is becoming a great contributor

Damn, that was quick! Started reading this thread at 7:35pm(Central Time) Click the link in post #1 and got my invite at 7:43pm Installing now..
Old 01-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

cool... please let us know what you think!
Old 01-19-2009, 03:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: alltel

kernman is just getting started

does anyone know where this installs....i downloaded and used it for a bit...tried to use it later and I can't find the program I looked everywhere on my device ....thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It installs as a java application. So you have to open that first then launch . . .
Old 01-19-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tilt2
Carrier: ATT

bennyj77 is becoming a great contributor

I quit! I've been try to dl this crap for three days now! I have tried all the links, even on my PC just to see if they were up. Contacted them and no response. Great first impression!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software