View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 07:24 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bolt- The (next) new mobile web browser

Like most here, i waited and never got an invite. Until i resigned up again on their download page using the code berrycool I swear i literally got the email 5 seconds after clicking submit. Give that a try for anyone still interested. I just did it about 2 or 3 minutes ago, and all downloaded and is working well on my mogul. berrycool
dschoenike