PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 10:57 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SKtool exclusive thread (Update 11/12/09 ver. 4.4.7.13)

on the first post?? sorry sir, there was one when I did it and still is. lol There was yours on the second post he made

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
on the first post?? sorry sir, there was one when I did it and still is. lol There was yours on the second post he made
im always wrong I thanked ya for that

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

it's okay. no worries mon!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:18 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...
Threadstarter

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: SKtool exclusive thread (Update FEB16TH,2010)

Thank you crew, you are the best. I did hit you back and updated the first thread a bit.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:50 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ok crew, new version is out
  • TuneUP!: added tweak "Enable/Disable Call Record menu item" (WM6.5+)
  • "File Explorer": set/clear file attributes for current item
  • extendent tweaks definitions file format
  • 4.4 -> 4.5 compatibility fixes
http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?m_products.html
Old 03-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Thanks a lot HB for the updated version. This is a very useful tool IMHO!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 AM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

Indeed, this is a very well built application ans one of the first I always install. It takes some getting used to but it is very efficient.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: VZW

blackmeto is becoming a great contributor
Re: SKtool exclusive thread (Updated march 3rd,2010)

it would be great if my phone could keep it self clean so can anyone tell me how to enable shadow services?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software