PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 05:22 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons (REQUESTS WELCOME)

im a Indiana boy...i take this Indiana stuff real serious....i rep the 317 hard, and my phone is no different...so u kno i gotta do it BIG and rep my S**t here on geeks lmao...so here is a set i made...this is my favorite set out of the ones i made...

hey OvenDoor u should appreciate this set...its awesome....i decided to finally post it lol...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (12.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CaddieguyIndiana.zip (175.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caddieguy02; 01-20-2009 at 05:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:49 PM
caddieguy02

Any Requests? Anything? Anybody? I Can Make Anything....COME ON I NEED TO GET TO 2000 REP POINTS OR 1000 POSTS LOL
Old 01-21-2009, 12:10 AM
caddieguy02

this was a request from a cool guy within the geeks community mr8820 who happens to be a steelers fan...i feel bad for the guy cuz i think he will be soon heartbroken lmao...but, here is something for him to rock untill the superbowl...damn i just thought, i should have thru a terrible towl into the set...damn... the set includes an AFC Championship trophy....2 different superbowl XLIII logo...a lombardi trophy and a authentic championship ring from their 5th title in 05....enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (6.9 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SuperBowlXLIIISteelers.zip (129.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0
Carrier: Sprint

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
im a Indiana boy...i take this Indiana stuff real serious....i rep the 317 hard, and my phone is no different...so u kno i gotta do it BIG and rep my S**t here on geeks lmao...so here is a set i made...this is my favorite set out of the ones i made...

hey OvenDoor u should appreciate this set...its awesome....i decided to finally post it lol...
Very impressive set, thank you very much!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:28 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
Very impressive set, thank you very much!
no prob...i didnt think of Ball State till after i had the set done...how the hell do i 4get BS ya kno lol...
Old 01-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i got 'em!thank you for the work you put into these.i know you were throwing up a little know you're gonna see these on steelers uniforms!lol!i'll look out for you;i'll send pics of hines ward holding the trophy next week!thanks again bro!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:42 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
i got 'em!thank you for the work you put into these.i know you were throwing up a little know you're gonna see these on steelers uniforms!lol!i'll look out for you;i'll send pics of hines ward holding the trophy next week!thanks again bro!
well, i think we both kno my thoughts on that...dont worry about sending me those pics...i can do without that lol...besides, i dont think ull have those pics anyway, i dont think ward will have his hands on it next week, fitzgerald will tho...lmao
Old 01-22-2009, 05:19 AM
caddieguy02

Bottles of Patron...if u grown get ur buzz on haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (7.5 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CaddieguyPatron.zip (133.3 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:10 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Finally found it The ultimatemax icon set for vga devices. 500 icons all in one cab. Nice work on all those sets caddieguy.
dschoenike
Attached Files
File Type: zip UltimateMax_IconSet.zip (3.27 MB, 47 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-26-2009, 05:59 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Finally found it The ultimatemax icon set for vga devices. 500 icons all in one cab. Nice work on all those sets caddieguy.
dschoenike
u should have told me u were looking for this, i would have posted it for you lol...this is in one of the zips ovendoor posted on the 1st page lol...sorry bro didnt kno u were looking for it....i have an extended version of the rss feeeds that i made...ima post here in a few....one of them is a beer mug full of beer with the RSS logo on the glass.....its sweet lmao

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software