PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons (REQUESTS WELCOME)

really? darn, that was probably the one set i didnt download from you and ovendoor i got all the rest though. they're lookin good.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

hotpocket44 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to hotpocket44

hey man, the jordan set is nice, is there any way you could get more pairs of shoes???
Old 01-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0
Carrier: Sprint

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpocket44 View Post
hey man, the jordan set is nice, is there any way you could get more pairs of shoes???
I'll second that...
Old 01-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I really like the iphone icons but they seem to be top justified. The top of the icons image buts up to the bottom of my taskbar. it would be cool if they could be modified to be "centered" much like the regular spb icons.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:40 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I really like the iphone icons but they seem to be top justified. The top of the icons image buts up to the bottom of my taskbar. it would be cool if they could be modified to be "centered" much like the regular spb icons.
i have 2 things that discourage me from granting this request...the 1st is that u r the 1st one that has complained about the set on this site and spbclub...so im not exactly sure what ur meaning by ur post...i could prolly ajust the set and center and aline the pixels...but, on my screen they look fine...and also im not the author of that set and so i dont have the image strip so id have to hunt down the icon set from where he got it resize them all again and such...basically start from scratch and remake the set...

the 2nd thing that discourages me from doing this, and prolly the most important...is i looked thru every post in this thread and notice u have not clicked the thanks button not 1 time...and since u use the program and know about this thread i kno u have downloaded some of my icon sets...im not trying to be an *** man really im not...but ppl such as urself makes me not even wanna post anymore sets...im mean seriously how hard is it to click the green button...when out of all the sets i posted only 3-4 of them were sets that ill use myself...the rest i did for the geeks community...so good luck at fixing ur issue with that set...take care
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:43 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpocket44 View Post
i sent u a pm but u havent replied...what style and colors were u wanting in the set??? im makin a jordan 6 set and a jordan 11 set for mr ovendoor that il prolly be posting soon...or i may email them to him...but what were u wanting in a set?
Old 02-01-2009, 01:16 AM
caddieguy02

it seems as tho the Family Guy set that another author made went over pretty well...i see alot of ppl using it...so i figured id make one of Bart Simpson
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (13.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip BartSimpson.zip (181.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

thanks again dawg! i love the family guy. i think my daughter is stewies' clone!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:20 AM
caddieguy02

per request from MR OVENDOOR....Air Jordan XI set =D>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (11.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip AirJordanXI.zip (172.7 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
i have 2 things that discourage me from granting this request...the 1st is that u r the 1st one that has complained about the set on this site and spbclub...so im not exactly sure what ur meaning by ur post...i could prolly ajust the set and center and aline the pixels...but, on my screen they look fine...and also im not the author of that set and so i dont have the image strip so id have to hunt down the icon set from where he got it resize them all again and such...basically start from scratch and remake the set...

the 2nd thing that discourages me from doing this, and prolly the most important...is i looked thru every post in this thread and notice u have not clicked the thanks button not 1 time...and since u use the program and know about this thread i kno u have downloaded some of my icon sets...im not trying to be an *** man really im not...but ppl such as urself makes me not even wanna post anymore sets...im mean seriously how hard is it to click the green button...when out of all the sets i posted only 3-4 of them were sets that ill use myself...the rest i did for the geeks community...so good luck at fixing ur issue with that set...take care
I was not complaining about the set, your doing a wonderful job. I found the iphone icons thru a search and have not visited any posts in this thread (until now). I understand if you dont want to do it,, just thought I would ask. By the way nice job on your icons set!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software