View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
PropagandaX
Wiredengineer

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons (REQUESTS WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
i have 2 things that discourage me from granting this request...the 1st is that u r the 1st one that has complained about the set on this site and spbclub...so im not exactly sure what ur meaning by ur post...i could prolly ajust the set and center and aline the pixels...but, on my screen they look fine...and also im not the author of that set and so i dont have the image strip so id have to hunt down the icon set from where he got it resize them all again and such...basically start from scratch and remake the set...

the 2nd thing that discourages me from doing this, and prolly the most important...is i looked thru every post in this thread and notice u have not clicked the thanks button not 1 time...and since u use the program and know about this thread i kno u have downloaded some of my icon sets...im not trying to be an *** man really im not...but ppl such as urself makes me not even wanna post anymore sets...im mean seriously how hard is it to click the green button...when out of all the sets i posted only 3-4 of them were sets that ill use myself...the rest i did for the geeks community...so good luck at fixing ur issue with that set...take care
I was not complaining about the set, your doing a wonderful job. I found the iphone icons thru a search and have not visited any posts in this thread (until now). I understand if you dont want to do it,, just thought I would ask. By the way nice job on your icons set!!!