PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 09:32 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
You know where you should have came for these...

I'll zip em and post em when I get home
yea i know u have tons...u crossed my mind...i was tempted to PM u but i wasnt sure if i should...didnt know if ud share urs or not...lol...im not really one to see something on another persons phone then PM asking how or where to get it...on some things yea...but this i wasnt sure if i should...i do love ur pacers and colts icon tho...haha...but i dont wanna be a copycat
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0
Carrier: Sprint

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Here are the cabbed up icon sets that I have....61 total (some have 5-10 icons and some have 100+)

I do have a couple on my laptop that are desktop installers that I will post later.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SPB icons.zip (9.31 MB, 103 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SPB icons 2.zip (7.43 MB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SPB icons 3.zip (6.39 MB, 98 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:10 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Here are the cabbed up icon sets that I have....61 total (some have 5-10 icons and some have 100+)

I do have a couple on my laptop that are desktop installers that I will post later.

Enjoy!
dang bro thats ALOT...lol...this is gonna keep me busy for a few hours...so many icons i dont kno what i wanna use for what...lol...gives me something to do in this cold nasty indiana weather...i made a request on that site for the ones i mentioned in a few posts up...the jordan icon and the braves icon...so once those are kicked out to me ill post here so everyone else can have also...thanks man
Old 12-18-2008, 02:24 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:

Enjoy!
this thing has lept me busy since u posted these...i really didnt hit it hard till last night tho...there are sum awesome icons in there...ill post screen shots once i get it the way i want it...but im having some issues with linking the icons to my favorite webistes...thats whats slowing me down...when i use skyfire or opera i dont see the option to save the site to SPB like i do when im on PIE...and alot of the sites i wanna link to i cant use PIE for cuz it goes to the mobile version...i dont want the mobile version i want the full site...also another issue is...when i am able to get a full site to load and i try to save it to SPB it tell me unauthorized symbols or some crap...how is that when its taken it exactly from the damned browser title...grrrr

only site i been able to add a link on my screen to is ppcgeeks lol...
Old 12-18-2008, 03:29 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:

Enjoy!
hopefully there isnt anything good in the icandyJnrPlus icon set....ithat one doesnt work...haha...just figured id let u kno
Old 12-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Here are a couple more sets...these are the desktop installers that I mentioned (including a nice sports set)
Attached Files
File Type: zip SPB icons 4.zip (1.20 MB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Here's the setup I'm using right now....I wish I knew how to put the icons I use into one big set, instead of using 1 or 2 icons in 65 different sets....
I use My Mobiler for the screen shots and it cuts off the bottom part of the screen..kinda tough to see those..

Old 12-19-2008, 12:37 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Here are a couple more sets...these are the desktop installers that I mentioned (including a nice sports set)
thanks for these...i already had the sports set and the the blackapple set...but the other 3 i had never seen im installing them now...

im not doing something right that ur doing...i cant put a 4th row on any tab and have it labled...when i do it goes off the screen and puts a scoll bar on the right side...that looks dumb so i only got 3 rows of stuff in each tab right now...

also i see on ur lables it says more then mine does...ur says ppcgeeks...live search...not mine...mine says ppcg... and lives...lmao...why is it not letting me put more characters?

abnd lastly im pissed that u were able to link to pacers.com....thats what i wanted the icon for...and for the life of me i cant get it to link...i cant get that to link...or colts.com...braves.com....bungie.net...the only thing i can link to is ppcgeeks.com....

ill post screen shots in a second so u can see where im at...anyways thanks again OVENDOOR.....

Last edited by caddieguy02; 12-19-2008 at 12:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:48 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Here's the setup I'm using right now....I wish I knew how to put the icons I use into one big set, instead of using 1 or 2 icons in 65 different sets....
this i can agree with for sure...its taken me forever...every thing i add into one of the tabs i go thru every icon in every set to see if there is a icon better...its taken me for ever...its easier for u im sure since u been using it forever and remember alittle where some icons are...lol...
Old 12-19-2008, 01:11 AM
caddieguy02

here is my setting tabs...ill be adding more stuff to this one also...i like the hammer as the tab icon lmao...oh the colts tab has nothing in it right now...ill be adding all my programs to it tonight and tomorrow...i took the other tab off...i was gonna use it to link to all my favorite sites...but untill i figure out how im gonna run with just these 4...and the tab icons are prolly gonna change also...ima keep the hammer and the 360 controller for sure..my ill prolly move the pacers and colts icon...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software