PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons (REQUESTS WELCOME)

Hey There CG, it would be pretty bad *ss if we could use animated gifs for icons Any chance of you figuring that one out? jk wishful thinking i know.
dschoenike

Old 04-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Indredible
Carrier: Verizon

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work

How did you guys get your web links to show up in P+ so that they open in Opera?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:58 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsmcfalls View Post
How did you guys get your web links to show up in P+ so that they open in Opera?
dang bro, ur late lol...but see post #28 in this thread i provided ur answer in that post...dont kno what page it is cuz i have mine set up to see like 50 posts per page...but i kno its post #28...
and do u not have a mic on xbox live? played with u 4 like an hour the other day and u never said a word lol...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:26 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Hey There CG, it would be pretty bad *ss if we could use animated gifs for icons Any chance of you figuring that one out? jk wishful thinking i know.
dschoenike
sounds cool...kinda...but not something i wanna dip off in right now...besides i dont know the 1st thing about trying to do this..id have to wait and see it done by SPB 1st then go in and figure out how they did it lmao
Old 04-08-2009, 09:29 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
hey man btw, i dont believe u have ever posted screen shots of what ur setup looks like...if u dont mind id like to see what ur working with...its been a few months since i posted mine and mine has changed a bit...so ill post mine also if anyone wants to see...
anyone else who wants to share please feel free to do so
Old 04-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
dang bro, ur late lol...but see post #28 in this thread i provided ur answer in that post...dont kno what page it is cuz i have mine set up to see like 50 posts per page...but i kno its post #28...
and do u not have a mic on xbox live? played with u 4 like an hour the other day and u never said a word lol...
Thanks. I'll check into it.

And about my mic...I have the Earforce X3's but can't get the darn things to work, which really sucks. BTW, I'm new to the xbox party setup. I thought if we were in a xbox party that we would be playing together as if we had joined games, not against each other like we were the other day.

Quote:
hey man btw, i dont believe u have ever posted screen shots of what ur setup looks like...if u dont mind id like to see what ur working with...its been a few months since i posted mine and mine has changed a bit...so ill post mine also if anyone wants to see...
anyone else who wants to share please feel free to do so
My main computer hard drive crashed last week. Luckily I saw it coming and backed everything up. But, until I get it back up and running, I'm having to use my work computer. And, I can't install software to it, so I can't get a screen shot right now. I'll post something when my laptop is back up.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
One question about this. I did it, but when they save they save as "default (1).htm", "default (2).htm", etc. Any way to figure out which website is which without having to click on each of them to see where they lead? Also, when I click on them to open them, it appears that the file being opened is an offline webpage, not the actual web address. In other words, when I open ESPN, I get the same ESPN page I saved, not the actual current webpage. Do you have that problem?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:27 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:
One question about this. I did it, but when they save they save as "default (1).htm", "default (2).htm", etc. Any way to figure out which website is which without having to click on each of them to see where they lead? Also, when I click on them to open them, it appears that the file being opened is an offline webpage, not the actual web address. In other words, when I open ESPN, I get the same ESPN page I saved, not the actual current webpage. Do you have that problem?
yea when i do mine they all save as default 1-4, home 1-4 and index 1-4 etc...i dont kno of any other way to rename these to make it easier...but what i do is i save all my webpages before i link them...i use roughly 10 sites that i link to...ill save all these sites first...then go thru the steps of linking them...ill link to them all, then click on them all to see what they are and then rename and set an icon for them...wish it was an easier way but thats about it man...

and as far as getting an offline address, again i dont kno how to fix that either...this is the best option as of now if u wanna use Opera...u can use PIE for live current web pages but as u kno u cant link to them all and most of them load in mobile version...so for now if ur wanting to use opera ull have to do it this way and just refresh the saved page once it loads...i typed in all my username and password info before i saved the page...and had internet explorer remember it...so once i load the page it will come up as the one i saved...but them i can refresh or click a link and it will then be the current page, and it does that cuz im still signed in as i stored all my info on the original saved page...u follow me?
the reason for this is cuz PP4 wasnt really designed for Opera...it was desigend to work well with PIE...thats why u see the PP4 logos when using sites thru PIE and not Opera...this is just a work around i stumbbled across a few months back...so untill Opera and or SPB make these to programs to work together, this is the best bet man

Last edited by caddieguy02; 04-10-2009 at 05:30 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
for all u RedSox fans...here is a set of 6 different icons...4 RedSox logos and 2 of Fenway Park from 2 different angles...these look awesome...enjoy

if u download please click thanks...
i can't thank you on this lol! GO INDIANS! but thanks again for all of your hard work!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:26 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
i can't thank you on this lol! GO INDIANS! but thanks again for all of your hard work!
the 1-5 indians? lmao

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software