View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:27 AM
volsmcfalls
Regular 'Geeker

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons (REQUESTS WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
dang bro, ur late lol...but see post #28 in this thread i provided ur answer in that post...dont kno what page it is cuz i have mine set up to see like 50 posts per page...but i kno its post #28...
and do u not have a mic on xbox live? played with u 4 like an hour the other day and u never said a word lol...
Thanks. I'll check into it.

And about my mic...I have the Earforce X3's but can't get the darn things to work, which really sucks. BTW, I'm new to the xbox party setup. I thought if we were in a xbox party that we would be playing together as if we had joined games, not against each other like we were the other day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
hey man btw, i dont believe u have ever posted screen shots of what ur setup looks like...if u dont mind id like to see what ur working with...its been a few months since i posted mine and mine has changed a bit...so ill post mine also if anyone wants to see...
anyone else who wants to share please feel free to do so
My main computer hard drive crashed last week. Luckily I saw it coming and backed everything up. But, until I get it back up and running, I'm having to use my work computer. And, I can't install software to it, so I can't get a screen shot right now. I'll post something when my laptop is back up.