PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Want both TF3D and Today Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
kindof a crappy way of thinking. i like thankyous but i guess not the way you do. i like to post apps. and cabs that i have personally used. just me i guess.
Yeah... I only post stuff if I have at least tried it and can tell there is nothing wrong with it.. I don't like to promote stuff if I don't have the cajolnes to use it myself.. Also.. I like thanks, but if I don't get them it's alright
I only post stuff if it is useful or helpful... Thanks for keeping me honest Darren
Old 12-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayushikitsune View Post
is it possible that the mogul can get tf3d? i have M2 already on it. if so can i get the cab file posted. i also don't have a computer right now while i travel
No... The mogul can not run Touch Flo 3D.. It can run Touch Flo 2D however...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune

thx it was worth a shot. guess ill stick with 2d. still going to get it for my gf she loves the Pro.....guess thats one thing my mogul can't have ^^
Old 12-15-2008, 10:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
hey darren,
i was looking at this app a week ago wondering if it was indeed better than 2nd today... there were still bugs when i first read up on it and i also heard it takes up a lot of memory. What did you find about it that you don't like? I was tempted to test it out, but if there's a legitimate reason to stick with 2nd today then I'll let it wait. BTW, 2nd today has been good to me and the plugins i use work perfectly, so i don't have a reason to switch really.
its a mem. hog. does same thing as second. launches from softkey, same as second. 3 of my 5 plugins were all jarbled (couldnt read them) im very happy with second t. same app. that has a bigger mem.usage and plugins dont all show. dont get the app. really. wp looked the same, so its not worth it. good part was, it uninstalled easily.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
its a mem. hog. does same thing as second. launches from softkey, same as second. 3 of my 5 plugins were all jarbled (couldnt read them) im very happy with second t. same app. that has a bigger mem.usage and plugins dont all show. dont get the app. really. wp looked the same, so its not worth it. good part was, it uninstalled easily.
Thanks for the review Darren...
Old 12-15-2008, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks, guess it was a good call to pass on it the first time around... 2nd today it is... guess i shouldn't mess with what's working already anyway
Old 12-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
Thanks, guess it was a good call to pass on it the first time around... 2nd today it is... guess i shouldn't mess with what's working already anyway
True enough...

Hey Darren... Check the OP...
Old 12-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

I installed it and have had mtoday. I do not know about the memory that Darren spoke of because I uninstalled mtoday but it seems to me like the transition from tf3d to today screen and vice versa is instant where as with mtoday not so much.

I liked that in the video he was using finger gestures to switch between the 2. I am not sure how he did it, but it is something that I presume would be easy to do with other software. I have a couple of plugins active and they are all fine. I am going ot set up rss hub and see if it looks ok.

I am not saying Darren is wrong but my memory is at 37% and I do not think it is too bad.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:52 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
True enough...

Hey Darren... Check the OP...
wow, check this update to g alarm out, only 2 days old (the update) not to jck the thread, i just tried it and its very nice. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=422362
Old 12-15-2008, 10:56 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero157h7 View Post
I installed it and have had mtoday. I do not know about the memory that Darren spoke of because I uninstalled mtoday but it seems to me like the transition from tf3d to today screen and vice versa is instant where as with mtoday not so much.

I liked that in the video he was using finger gestures to switch between the 2. I am not sure how he did it, but it is something that I presume would be easy to do with other software. I have a couple of plugins active and they are all fine. I am going ot set up rss hub and see if it looks ok.

I am not saying Darren is wrong but my memory is at 37% and I do not think it is too bad.
as i said, im using second today, theres a diff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software