View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:56 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Want both TF3D and Today Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero157h7 View Post
I installed it and have had mtoday. I do not know about the memory that Darren spoke of because I uninstalled mtoday but it seems to me like the transition from tf3d to today screen and vice versa is instant where as with mtoday not so much.

I liked that in the video he was using finger gestures to switch between the 2. I am not sure how he did it, but it is something that I presume would be easy to do with other software. I have a couple of plugins active and they are all fine. I am going ot set up rss hub and see if it looks ok.

I am not saying Darren is wrong but my memory is at 37% and I do not think it is too bad.
as i said, im using second today, theres a diff.