PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[UI] Pointui Home 2.0 Preview

UPDATE: Pointui Home 2.0 Free is HERE!!! http://www.pointui.com/products/home-2

Hey guys.. I have been checking pointui.com periodically for some time now and notice that sometime between last night and this morning they have added a new video previewing the new Home 2.0 that many of us have been waiting for. It looks pretty slick, even though they did not show many of the features (contacts, calender, etc). Head on over to www.pointui.com to check it out now if you're interested!

Last edited by ecker2008; 02-11-2009 at 02:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7
Re: [UI] Pointui Home 2.0 Preview

It looks really good, and I can't wait for ti to come out. This may be a tf3d replacement.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

Looks better then the bell UI
Old 12-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok that looks pretty hot...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800
Carrier: VZW

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor

This looks great. the previous version was pretty good. it looks like this might be something that we would need to purchase. I hope it is not too expensive.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

thats nice. i like the animations.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:20 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

might be a touchflo killer

*prays for vga

Old 12-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

from what i've read, I am pretty sure that Pointui Home 2.0 will be VGA. The Bell UI that was released was based of this UI, but Home 2.0 is supposed to have more features and replace many more aspects of windows mobile.. Seeing that this Bell UI was only for VGA devices, I think you can expect Home 2.0 to have a VGA version...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

o this seems to be what we've been looking for! The animations between screens and all! We can actually show off what the iphone killers can do now! Finally something beautiful!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 12-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

I remember when the first version of pointui was very popular and just seemed to have dropped off, I for one can't wait to try out 2 and see how it is.

Does anyone still use Pointui Home 1?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software