PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 07:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Skyfire New Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
cool...i downloaded it..ill try it later...thanks for the info DARREN...any issues u may run into please post...
i also just went to justin tv and fox.com both sites are faster loading. i just watched a cops episode and it may be me, seems to load faster. no hickups
Old 12-13-2008, 10:29 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i also just went to justin tv and fox.com both sites are faster loading. i just watched a cops episode and it may be me, seems to load faster. no hickups
i agree it is fast...im impressed with the speed of things...i didnt go to the sites u named...i went to my favs...colts.com...braves.com....pacers.com....mys pace...and it loaded almost instantly...it seemed 2 take a min when i logged on...it said authenticating for a min...but maybe it was cuz it was the 1st time i logged onto it...but so far so good for me...
Old 12-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
i agree it is fast...im impressed with the speed of things...i didnt go to the sites u named...i went to my favs...colts.com...braves.com....pacers.com....mys pace...and it loaded almost instantly...it seemed 2 take a min when i logged on...it said authenticating for a min...but maybe it was cuz it was the 1st time i logged onto it...but so far so good for me...
Yeah... It was likely due to your first time logging on... Skyfire is a great web browser..
Old 12-13-2008, 10:36 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Yeah... It was likely due to your first time logging on... Skyfire is a great web browser..
i agree...i used it all the itme on my mogul...havent on the pro yet..im messing with it now actually...i may go to skyfire before going to the the stock opera browser from now on...its alot smoother then on the mogul...no hangups or delay
Old 12-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Mine still says "Preparing To Load" for almost 5 minutes already
Old 12-13-2008, 11:15 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
have you used the other versions on your phone yet? mine loaded in about a min.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

parkman25 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularparkman25 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularparkman25 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
the only thing i hate about skyfire is the scrolling.
Unlike opera, on skyfire when you try and flick your finger, it doesn't scroll for a while. It just stops :@
Old 12-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Quote:
I had version 7927 and uninstalled that and installed the new one (8184) and it was preparing to load for 10 minutes but i just stopped it and opened up skyfire from the programs menu and it opened right up...
Old 12-13-2008, 11:51 PM
acs tester

Quote:
I had version 7927 and uninstalled that and installed the new one (8184) and it was preparing to load for 10 minutes but i just stopped it and opened up skyfire from the programs menu and it opened right up...
glad you got it, you idea was my next suggestion. thats why i was wondering if you had it, to launch from programs. have fun, love the flash sites.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:57 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:

yea as i posted uptop mine did this...but it only did it the 1st time logging on...after that all the other 3-4 times i tried to log on it did it almost instantly...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software