PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Has anyone been able to get this to work on 6.5?
Old 04-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
not yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
I second that, I got my play list to load but no songs

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
So I guess noone's found a fix for pandora playing about a minute of the song then going to the next? I had it on my Vogue and it worked perfect but it just wont on my Diamond and I really miss it.
Its by far the most intuitive music player Iv seen.
As long as they;ve been out you would think they would have more tham 3 mobile options.
i've read that people have used this version to stop that issue
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

pengrac2 is a n00b

still doesn't work on my diamond. same problem where it only plays part of a song. *sigh* any diamond users have success?
Old 05-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The Touch Pro has the same problem... Hopefully someone can fix this. great app.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:59 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Man! I just went to their site and looked around and the majority of their compatible phones are just that, phones, very few ppc's. I sure wish they would expand out to more HTC's.

http://pandora.com/sprint

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffordsound View Post
OK now someone please help a brother get it to work on a Treo Pro. I keep getting "experiencing network difficulties." Any clues?
If anyone is having this issue make sure you login to the account on the WEBSITE meaning with a computer. Click on "account" at the top right of the screen, then click on "Edit your account" button. From there make sure the following info is present:

* birth year

This I got from pandora help support and it fixed my issue with the "experiencing network difficulties."

hope it helps
Old 05-01-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM 6.5 Vogue and Android Vogue

natefish is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
not yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
I second that, I got my play list to load but no songs
Good to know I'm not alone. I thought it was just me. I am using NFSFAN's WM 6.5 and I am having no luck at all.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Almost a VIP

So I wrote to Pandora tech support to see if they would have a version copatible with the touch pro and this is their response:

Touch Pro - Each version of Pandora software for a portable device needs to be separately developed. Software for devices like yours require extensive testing before they can be certified by the carriers. Unfortunately that means delays before Pandora will be available on them. I do know that we are focusing on newer phones and smart phones since those have been much more popular among Pandora listeners.* Of course we're looking very closely at the other HTC models, since they're so similar to an existing supported model, the HTC Touch.* I don't have the answer on how long it will be or if in fact they will be supported.*

In the meantime, please feel free to check out this link to see devices that are available for your carrier.

http://www.pandora.com/on-the-go

Thank you for writing!* We read every email as we value your feedback.

Best Regards,

Josh
Pandora Listener Support

Be sure to check out our updated Festivals page at http://pandora.com/festivals

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software