PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

I am not sure how you guys are doing it. I have been trying to get Pandora on my sprint TP for a while now with the same results. It plays part of the song and then goes on to the next. Not even 3/4, maybe 1/2, maybe. I really would like to get this up and working as LASTFM is a poor replacement. Just not the same.
(Pandora just played roughly 20 seconds of 3 songs in the time it took to write this post. grrr)
Old 02-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: VZW

andman71 is a n00b

it seem as is there is an issue with this program on the HTC Touch Pro (VZW). It will work for about a day then i will get an C++ error on the phone.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ianargent is a n00b

In my case, it appears to be the installof the .NET framework3.5 changes my behavior from able to play 3/4 of the song to "assertion failed" Stock Sprint Touch Pro ROM.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ianargent is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
your touchP is stock, isn't it?
If you are referring to me, yes, it is. I had installed Pandora as the first thing, (it worked), installed a bunch of stuff on top, last item was the .net 3.5 runtime (it failed). Hard reset (for other reasons), installed .net first and then pandora and it failed.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Guyver280z is a n00b

Ok, I have that Debug error on my Sprint Mogul, I tried two different .CAB files and they both do the same error when I start up pandora, there's no way to get it to work so far.... I have WM 6.1 Pro, Not hacked, Sprint did installed the 6.1 version when they sold it to me... is there a way to make it work?? Thanks
Old 02-05-2009, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver280z View Post
... is there a way to make it work?? Thanks
try reading the thread more
Old 02-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Lurker

Guyver280z is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
try reading the thread more
I've been reading it back and forth for an hour already and I can't find where is the answer.... I wouldn't post without reading... but the thread has like 40+ pages....
Old 02-05-2009, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver280z View Post
I've been reading it back and forth for an hour already and I can't find where is the answer.... I wouldn't post without reading... but the thread has like 40+ pages....
i know, this has been discussed thoroughly, if someone had a fix it would be posted. but im at wits end wit Pandora, either they release a working version for our phones or i wont use it.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900 touch pro

ilynx is a n00b

for those of you having problems, have you checked the latest version? i am not sure when it was updated because today was the first day that i have tried anything. but i went to pandora.com on my mogul and went thru the process from their website. the version it installed on my phone is 1.1.9. at first it wouldn't recognize my user name and password that i had already established for the web browser version of pandora, but after a soft reset, everything is working brilliantly! on for over a half hour now with no cutouts, all songs playing completely!
Old 02-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Lurker

Guyver280z is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilynx View Post
for those of you having problems, have you checked the latest version? i am not sure when it was updated because today was the first day that i have tried anything. but i went to pandora.com on my mogul and went thru the process from their website. the version it installed on my phone is 1.1.9. at first it wouldn't recognize my user name and password that i had already established for the web browser version of pandora, but after a soft reset, everything is working brilliantly! on for over a half hour now with no cutouts, all songs playing completely!
1 minute ago I went to pandora.com from my Mogul, it downloaded the CAB file, installed it and agan the same Debug Error over and over, it doesn't even start..... what's different from my phone and yours???

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software