PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 04:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

i believe thats how it works, one song at a time, at least on the desktop it works that way...sorry if u feel that was a smartypants remark....(long story)
Old 01-02-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

xenokira is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhw549 View Post
This one installed and ran with no crash, but the text was humongous and out of wack. Then it ended on an error. Still the closest I've come to making it work, where did you get this one? Do you have anymore information on it?

EDIT: Added two additional pictures to show the scaling problems, the text boxes also won't scroll...
I installed this on my Touch Pro and it crashed. Before it crashed though, it did seem that it is for VGA screens. The text was readable and I could touch the bottom bar without having to squint and use the stylus. Too bad it crashes though
Old 01-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostboy4480 View Post
I tried this one and it crashes on startup with the unexpected error (error 12) but on my diamond all the text seems but look right up until it tries to connect, Could this be a VGA version ? as the user above companied about the text being far to large on his QVGA device.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenokira View Post
I installed this on my Touch Pro and it crashed. Before it crashed though, it did seem that it is for VGA screens. The text was readable and I could touch the bottom bar without having to squint and use the stylus. Too bad it crashes though
it crashes because it is for the HTC Fuze and is ATT specific... i was thinking, maybe a bright mind over hear could find a way to take the best out of each exe and create a great working version.. but we will have to wait.... shouldnt be long before pandora releases it

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 01-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

GrrrGrrr is a n00b

Thank you
Old 01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/TP2/Moment

DaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to DaddieDiesel

Guess its hit or miss. Was using it with the stock rom on my TP and had to have the keyboard out to be able to use it. I'm now 3 days in with different custom rom's and am able to use it no problems. Not one problem since first install on my Titan

Last edited by DaddieDiesel; 01-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: att tilt
Carrier: att

fatphuck is a n00b

NETWORK COMMUNICATION DIFFICULTIES FIX!!!

Okay, I cant remember who mentioned something about portrait mode but they were right! I kept getting the "communication difficulties" error message when using the free pandora app cab file on my att tilt. THen I simply put it in landscape mode and relaunched the app. IT WORKS! holy S****!
Old 01-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatphuck View Post
NETWORK COMMUNICATION DIFFICULTIES FIX!!!

Okay, I cant remember who mentioned something about portrait mode but they were right! I kept getting the "communication difficulties" error message when using the free pandora app cab file on my att tilt. THen I simply put it in landscape mode and relaunched the app. IT WORKS! holy S****!
That is weird. What phone is this working for?

Dohh

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 01-04-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®

He said the Tilt
Old 01-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhw549 View Post
This one installed and ran with no crash, but the text was humongous and out of wack. Then it ended on an error. Still the closest I've come to making it work, where did you get this one? Do you have anymore information on it?

EDIT: Added two additional pictures to show the scaling problems, the text boxes also won't scroll...
I think it was from http//www.smartphonejunkie.com You should also know that it works PERFECT on mine (xv6800) but gives error messages on my Bro-in-law's alltel PPC6800. For reference, I am running nueROM 206 with radio 3.42.40. I think everyone should compare ROMs and Radios here to see if there is a common theme.

Quote:
I tried this one and it crashes on startup with the unexpected error (error 12) but on my diamond all the text seems but look right up until it tries to connect, Could this be a VGA version ? as the user above companied about the text being far to large on his QVGA device.
It is working no problem, the only thing I have noticed is, when it loads, the " P A N D O R A" across the screen has the "A" cut off in portrait but looks fine in landscape.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)

Last edited by Spr0ckEt; 01-04-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Well I'm using Sprint ROM 3.56.651.0 and radio 3.42.02 and Pandora works perfect.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software