PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 04:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: U300
Carrier: Sprint

berdinkerdickle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

All works as should.
Treo Pro.
Thanks All!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by egreenwood1 View Post
syanni thanks for that seeqpod link i will be testing this out and seeing if it as nice as pandora
i find it pretty close, but pandora may have it beat.... nice thing with seeqpod is you can kinda actually choose the song you wanna hear

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 12-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Cingular 8125

Chargernut69 is a n00b

WOW... this is awesome!

It even works on my Cingular 8125, but I need to use Wi-Fi -- too slow for Edge or GPRS... Thanks alot!

Last edited by Chargernut69; 12-25-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hgelpke is a n00b

I'm trying to load it but after I enter my login info all I get is the spinning animation on the blue screen. I have a Touch Pro on Sprint. Any ideas?
Old 12-23-2008, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgelpke View Post
I'm trying to load it but after I enter my login info all I get is the spinning animation on the blue screen. I have a Touch Pro on Sprint. Any ideas?
if u get a debug assertion failed message at anytime, its ka-poot!!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Ok, so what's the issue people are having on the Pro? I thought there was one, but when using the radio, it pauses for a few seconds every few minutes.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Ok, so what's the issue people are having on the Pro? I thought there was one, but when using the radio, it pauses for a few seconds every few minutes.
what u said is one issue, another is the debug assert one, another the song doesnt play all the way through for starters..thatsa what i remember with the TP
Old 12-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Zapple is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Zapple

Works great on my HTC Touch Pro . Thanks.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Lurker

AccentureEngineer is a n00b

I made sure the proxy was unchecked when I installed this Pandora.cab but still got a "Debug Assertion Failed" message when I tried to open the application on my HTC 8525. :'(

Device: HTC 8525
ROM: VP3G v3.0
Service: AT&T
Old 12-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I guess I haven't encountered these issues then! Knock on wood

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software