PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

i'm just waiting for the formating to be corrected for the diamond version...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-17-2008, 01:29 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Ditto to nautica

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diterex is a n00b

I can confirm that with a hard reset my debug problems have completely disappeared. I have yet to try installing any other programs but so far it runs just like everyone says it does (low sound quality). If it helps anyone I am using the sprint mogul 6.1 stock rom. Not that it probably matters I did do a soft reset before the sprint self installer kicked in.

Last edited by diterex; 12-17-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

low sound is better than no sound my friends! a couple weeks ago, we were begging for ANY WHICH WAY to play pandora... now we have it, and we'll just have to wait for updates
Old 12-17-2008, 02:01 AM
Lurker

diterex is a n00b

I originally installed to my device but since then have uninstalled and reinstalled to my storage card without a problem still.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

what exactly does this program do? or allow you to do?
Old 12-17-2008, 02:04 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
Check out www.pandora.com

You'll wonder how you ever lived without it if you're in to music -at all-
Old 12-17-2008, 02:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
good s***, yo..how yall say, "pandora rocks!!!"
Old 12-17-2008, 02:06 AM
Lurker

diterex is a n00b

Quote:
have you ever listened to the streaming radio from www.pandora.com? If not give it a try. I like it way better than last.fm or shoutcast.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone using this on a Sprint Diamond w/ Juicy rom 3.9? I recently tried this and it caused some problems with my phone. Display is really wonky but I managed to get it to work. Only problem is I couldn't shut it off so I had to soft reset. After that I put it on the charger and from then on my phone stopped working properly. After playing with my phone for a while it came down to:

1) Most apps wouldn't open or run properly unless i turned off TF3D
2) The screen wouldn't turn back on if the screen turned off (with power button or via timeout)
3) Uninstalled pandora and soft reset numerous times, no change

I don't even know how pandora could've done this but I can't think of anything else. I've been on vacation for the last 4 days and barely used my phone at all other than a few texts up to installing pandora. I ended up hard resetting and now everything is back to normal. I'm tempted to install it again to see if the symptoms reoccur. Maybe when I have some free time. Any thoughts?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software