PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: arcsoft MMS now working on sprint again!?! (12-8-08)

The great thing about Arcsoft over SMMS or Sprints Picture Mail App is that the speed in which it launches (doesnt log you into Sprint Picture Mail, sends it directly through Sprint MMS servers) and the integration into the mail interface, its not a seperate app
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

crazyon2wheels is just getting started

From what I saw of the SMSS program is you still had to have the sprint pic mail @5 month because you need the sprint pic mail password.I have the sero and have never been charged for pic mails that I recievd or sent with the old arcsoft and do not want to add $5 a month to my account for something I dont use much which is why I wasnt able to use the sprint option on my touch pro because every time I tried to set it up it asks me to accept the $5 month charge
Old 12-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Picture mail is part of all SERO plans. Accept the charge, send an email to Ecare so they can remove the charge.

It's what I had to do (also sero)
Old 12-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

well SERO does include picturemail, but either way you need picmail to use this so its kinda moot to debate that point. This is just an easier way to get it done.

One thing i noticed is that on the pro/diamond you need sprints app to receive. they used to come through as txt messages but the arcsoft app now captures them and cant process them unless you use sprints app to receive. either was i feel this is a much faster way to send pics and a much better program with less bugs.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro PPC-6850

JoeBobOneHalf is becoming a great contributor

I used to like it because I could send a picture strait from the camera program.
PHONE HISTORY: Sony Ericsson T61c> LG VX7000 (Charging Port Broke)>LG vx8500 (Chocolate) X5 (Phone was a piece of ****)> LG vx8600> Samsung u740 (I don't even remember by now)> Samsung u740 (No service)> Samsung u740 (10 Dropped calls daily) (Goodbye Verizon) > PPC6800 Mogul)>Moto Q9c> PPC6800 Mogul > PPC6850 Touch Pro (Plus a PPC6900 just for fun)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started

does the program open up gif picmails?
Old 12-12-2008, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to gladesmellzgood Send a message via Yahoo to gladesmellzgood

yea opens everything i have sent I just would like to use a newer version like the one from the verizon touch pro or the alltel touch pro can't find it though
Old 12-12-2008, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

KillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

***EDIT*** See my new post here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...614#post575614 for a perfect solution!

This is is great!

Although I bought SMMS, I love this because the ONLY thing I am really looking for in an app, is one that lets me hit SEND from the submenu of a picture.... that's it!

This app seems to do that perfectly....

Well, except that I can't get it to work on my Sprint Mogul WM 6.1. I get a "message send failure or message delivery failure" message when i try and send.

I have NOT set up any info in the settings yet.... Do i need to? I was looking for a place to put my Sprint Pic mail info in, but can't find it...even under the MMS settings in messaging...

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Matt!@

Last edited by KillerQ; 12-13-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

mikejfrd is a n00b

Do any of these methods allow a sprint user to send a pic to a non sprint user? My girl (verizon) cant get any of my picture mails sent from sprint pic mail or smms.

I have sero and have not seen a charge yet from sending to sprint users.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

JCSands is becoming a great contributor

I use both sMMS and Sprint's Picture Mail. I have intercept enabled on sMMS so that I don't have to click that stupid link to view incoming picture mail. I do like that I can take a picture and immediately upload it to Facebook or other service or send to a number as an MMS with Sprint Picture Mail. Of course as soon as that functionality is added to sMMS I'll ditch Sprint PM for good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software