PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flash lite v3.1

does this work with opera mini i couldnt get it to work
Old 09-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin View Post
does this work with opera mini i couldnt get it to work
no you need a new opera mobile i believe im trying to get to work in IE i just need to mess around with things a bit more.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 09-06-2008, 04:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

d-kahn is becoming a great contributor

It works on the official sprint 6.1 rom. I dont know but thier may be two versions of the official sprint 6.1 rom because i downloaded it when it was first posted on the htc site and I downloaded it again last week and i think it has a different date on it. I will double check. I checked and the dates may have been different but the file versions are the same.

Last edited by d-kahn; 09-06-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

farhaat2007 is just getting started

How do u know if it works???????
Old 09-07-2008, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: Bell

earthdan is just getting started

anybody have any luck getting this to work on an htc touch with opera mobile?
Old 09-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdan View Post
anybody have any luck getting this to work on an htc touch with opera mobile?
Works great on my Touch. It won't work if you had any previous versions of flash installed. I had to do a hard reset to get it to work right. Could not seem to get flash 7 or flash lite 2.1 completly removed. Works great now.

Last edited by Reef48; 09-07-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: Bell

earthdan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
Works great on my Touch. It won't work if you had any previous versions of flash installed. I had to do a hard reset to get it to work right. Could not seem to get flash 7 or flash lite 2.1 completly removed. Works great now.

Unfortunately the rom I use, nfsfan 1.18, has flashlite 2.1 cooked in. I tried installing, then uninstalling, but it didn't work.....

Is there a way to completely remove by deleting windows files/registry etc.?
Old 09-07-2008, 10:53 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I have a touch with official rom update. I could not get the 1938 build to work with it no matter what. KB keeps popping up. So I played around with it. I use the older Opera mobile build 405. I instaled FL 3.1 and it does not work. press and hold the video box and U will see a menu saying about FL 3.1. Then I installed flash player 7. I was surprised it make the vids appear on youtube. It's choppy. Then when U press and hold the vid box it now says settings and flash player 7. So U need to have flash player installed too. Not just flash lite. I will work around it some more.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 09-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

for anyone interested i am planning on cooking a ROM later today that will have both of these working. i havent really had chance to test it too much on my vogue but i have it fully functional on my Titan so i figure we will get better perfoermance since we have more RAM. the ROM will have flashlite 3.1 and Opera 1938. im also experimenting to make this functional in IE.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I have a touch with official rom update. I could not get the 1938 build to work with it no matter what. KB keeps popping up. So I played around with it. I use the older Opera mobile build 405. I instaled FL 3.1 and it does not work. press and hold the video box and U will see a menu saying about FL 3.1. Then I installed flash player 7. I was surprised it make the vids appear on youtube. It's choppy. Then when U press and hold the vid box it now says settings and flash player 7. So U need to have flash player installed too. Not just flash lite. I will work around it some more.
that has not been my experience i have cooked this into my Titan and it doesnt require flash player 7 at all i actually removed it from my Kitchen so i didnt have to deal with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software