PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

telsea is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 9-2-2008 S2V 0.42 released!!!!

I love A_C's work, I had to donate!
Old 02-02-2009, 10:30 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

downloaded it but wont let me open any subfolders there no arrow for dci folders and thats where all my pics are stored
Old 02-02-2009, 11:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

If that is the folder the images are in, you don't need an arrow, just click on the folder title (in this case 'dci').

The arrows indicate there is another folder(s) so I am guessing in the dci folder there are ONLY images, no folders.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:35 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yeah it doesnt show me any subfolders in none of the main folders not even windows is there anyway to set as default because i dont see any pics or subfolders
Old 02-03-2009, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Once you get to the images, if you close from there, it will open there the next time you use S2V. I have it directed to my DCIM folder and I never have to navigate away from it (well...on special cases, but not usually).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:34 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

i understand what your saying but it wont let me see any subfolders all i see is doc settings windows my storage storage card my documents apps and thats it now when i click on one of those folders i see a empty screen and it says no pics found so i cannot see any subfolders i had to take all my pics out of subfolder and put them just in the storage card folder which sux cause all my pics from my camera go into the dci folder by default
Old 02-04-2009, 10:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well...if there is a subfolder then you should see the arrow to the right of the folder name (I know you know that one already though)...do you have a screen shot of your folder list?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

no ill do that and post it if i go to file explorer i see all the sub folders but in s2v i dont
Old 02-05-2009, 08:47 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

cant seem to find screen shot program
Old 02-05-2009, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Take a look at this post. There is a good one for on the device, and a link for My Mobiler...a fantastic app for using your PPC on your PC!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...08&postcount=1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software