View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 09:34 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 9-2-2008 S2V 0.42 released!!!!

i understand what your saying but it wont let me see any subfolders all i see is doc settings windows my storage storage card my documents apps and thats it now when i click on one of those folders i see a empty screen and it says no pics found so i cannot see any subfolders i had to take all my pics out of subfolder and put them just in the storage card folder which sux cause all my pics from my camera go into the dci folder by default