PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2006, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thrilsekr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I was just planning on using it to send messages. Not that interested in the file transfer yet.
Something like, "HEY! Let me out of your pocket! It is hot in here..." And see what happens.
Not that I would do that... But it would be neat-o.

Thrilsekr
Old 09-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
BUMP:

See 1st post for latest version/news on bluetab/bluesnarf exploits and to download the last known version!
Old 09-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

ls6tt is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ls6tt
O this is outstanding, thank you very much. guy here at work says he has an app similar that he uses to put his phone number in girls phones and uses it to break the ice (hi blah blah blah, ive got your number and you have mine, blah blah)
Old 09-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls6tt View Post
O this is outstanding, thank you very much. guy here at work says he has an app similar that he uses to put his phone number in girls phones and uses it to break the ice (hi blah blah blah, ive got your number and you have mine, blah blah)
Yup, this can do that

For any users out there:

Post your results/stories while doing this! If we get enough, maybe I'll create a secondary thread as I'm interested in (a) what phones this works on (b) what you were able to do! Screen shots of said action are a bonus
Old 09-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael (Touch Pro)

dlbrummels is keeping up the good workdlbrummels is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to dlbrummels Send a message via AIM to dlbrummels Send a message via MSN to dlbrummels Send a message via Yahoo to dlbrummels Send a message via Skype™ to dlbrummels
So, this is updated, you don't need to due registry step 1, just registry step 2 ?
Old 09-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx

karamelo is a n00b
Registry Keys . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

UPDATE:
To enable bluesnarfing

To activate bluesnarfing create the following registry key:

\HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\Mode

(*Note: I had to create a Key "Mode" as I didn't have it already. --Mal)

Then create a new DWORD under this key:

ISC with the value of 1

After that start btCrawler and click on the "Transfer" button. You will then see a new button called "Bluesnarf".

If you have successfully bluesnarfed a phone the results are saved in a file in vCard format.

You can find a new file called "Bluesnarf.txt" in your root folder.

Phones I know to be vulnerable to bluesnarfing are:

Nokia 6310, 6310i (up to FW Vers. 5.51)
Nokia 8910, 8910i
SE T610 FW:R1A081
SE T630 FW:R4C003
SE T68i FW:R2B025
SE Z600 FW:R2E004
SE Z1010

NOTE: If you have Bluesnarfing enabled, be responsible. Use it for educational purposes only!
I can not be held responsible for anything you do with this code!!!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE #2: To enable "bluetab exploit"

To activate create a dword with the name "ISC-Sploits" and a value of "1" under HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\Mode) Then you will have a new Button in the main screen. There you can active the bluetab sploit.

(Reference: Bluetab Exploit) BE RESPONSIBLE!!!
I would like to enable the registry bluesnarf and bluetab stuff but I haven't the slightest on how to make a key in the registry. I've been around computers enough to know that messing with the registry is asking for trouble; especially when it comes to novel things like this. However, if you provide some more information about how to go about creating these keys I will try them out. I promise my slide of hand will only be blamed on me and only me.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamelo View Post
I would like to enable the registry bluesnarf and bluetab stuff but I haven't the slightest on how to make a key in the registry. I've been around computers enough to know that messing with the registry is asking for trouble; especially when it comes to novel things like this. However, if you provide some more information about how to go about creating these keys I will try them out. I promise my slide of hand will only be blamed on me and only me.
Sure there is a risk, but this one is staright forward and won't kill the device even if you get it wrong...

For a how-to on reg editing, read this excellent guide and then re-read the above. You should be able to put the two together. I'd wish you good luck, but honestly...you'll nail this lickity split.

ps You can skip backing up here. Since this reg edit does not effect the core OS, it is not necessary.

Windows Mobile Registry Hacks
Old 09-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Maybe its me; whats the point of an app like this other than to *eff* with other people?
Old 09-05-2007, 03:34 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLex View Post
Maybe its me; whats the point of an app like this other than to *eff* with other people?
No, that's pretty much it

It's quite fun in NYC when you're waiting for your train...and should be thought of something similar to Wifi sniffing.

Having said that, the threat is actually quite minimal. "Blue jacking" is actually quite rare and there are very, very few devices that you can actually do this on. 9/10 times you'll never be able to even connect to the discovered device, but it's still fun to see some people's names and discover all the phones around you.

I've never successfully connected to another device. Came close once though...
Old 09-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

ls6tt is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ls6tt
Can somebody go through a write up one what scan versus exploits versus transfer does, and ways to do certain functions?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software