PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 04:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

msswitch is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PocketCM 0.24 available

PocketCM 0.24 is available - "Faster, better, nicer..."

Main features
Usable entirely with your finger, you're stylus free
Favorite contacts list, to easily find and call your friends
SMS handling, with SMS conversation mode: easily get into context, don't switch back and forth to remember what was the last message
Fully customizable and themeable.
Free for personal use (However donation are appreciated)

http://pocketcm.com/contact.php
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: PocketCM 0.24 available

I can't wait to get to my PC later and try to skin this thing. I really need to get my hands on an emulator though. I am still stuck on versio .15 (I believe) because I can't figure out skinning the background and menu buttons to pics...not just colors!! Not complaining though, I think the version I am on now is fantastic, and if I can ever get this version to look the way I like, I think I am in for a HUGE treat!!!!!!

Old 07-07-2008, 05:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
Threadstarter

msswitch is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I can't wait to get to my PC later and try to skin this thing. I really need to get my hands on an emulator though. I am still stuck on versio .15 (I believe) because I can't figure out skinning the background and menu buttons to pics...not just colors!! Not complaining though, I think the version I am on now is fantastic, and if I can ever get this version to look the way I like, I think I am in for a HUGE treat!!!!!!
I can't wait till you skin it either - making the assumption you'll share
Old 07-07-2008, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by msswitch View Post
I can't wait till you skin it either - making the assumption you'll share
Most certainly I will, and the beauty of it is that when you get it complete with different pictures, the rest is academic. Once I completed a general sci-fi theme for the version I am currently using, I had around 5 others done in just a little over the time it took me to find and download the pics I wanted in a theme!!!

P.S. Good catch on posting his site like Tene requested, it gets tricky sometimes making sure the traffic and credit goes to where it should!!
Old 07-07-2008, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How is the scrolling in the newer versions? I tried it a long time ago (probably one of versions in the mid teens), but found the scrolling to be much less natural than programs like iContact. Any opinions?
Old 07-07-2008, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: BrwnTelephoneCO

rangness is a n00b

wow, for some reason feels a lot smoother....very nice! under the options, there is a new choice under sms "bring pocketcm to front" what does that mean?????
Old 07-07-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sp0nge is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to sp0nge Send a message via MSN to sp0nge Send a message via Yahoo to sp0nge Send a message via Skype™ to sp0nge

Theres one thing about PocketCM that keeps me away, no copy and paste. Other than that I like it
Old 07-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Lurker

neko988 is a n00b

might just be me, but i just downloaded 0.24 and it seems to have broke my LED killer 3.1 . other then that its running smooth and like the pic in the sms as well as the faster progress bar. ( if anyone else notices the led killer not working, post back so i stop pulling my hair out tryin to id the problem ) thanks
Old 07-08-2008, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ManuTouch is becoming a great contributor

How different is it from version 0.23? That version had a fancy new black theme that had like fade effects for the top bar and a reflection effect for the contact pictures, but it had a few bugs in it...is that fixed now or did they take that theme out?

I mainly took it off because it still felt a bit slow on my Touch.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just upgraded from .23 it seems much quicker and I really like the way the black screen flips around as well as the mirror image on the pic. Really glad that the status bar is quicker as well. Hopefully there will be more themes to come out that replicate this black one. If any one can I'd love one with this image/theme to match the rest of my suite.
VistaUltimate.jpg

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software