View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 05:24 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PocketCM 0.24 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by msswitch View Post
I can't wait till you skin it either - making the assumption you'll share
Most certainly I will, and the beauty of it is that when you get it complete with different pictures, the rest is academic. Once I completed a general sci-fi theme for the version I am currently using, I had around 5 others done in just a little over the time it took me to find and download the pics I wanted in a theme!!!

P.S. Good catch on posting his site like Tene requested, it gets tricky sometimes making sure the traffic and credit goes to where it should!!