PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
s2p today screen plugin!

Who has experience making today screen plugins? can this be done for s2p
Old 07-04-2008, 11:01 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: s2p today screen plugin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Who has experience making today screen plugins? can this be done for s2p
The current version 0.40 doesn't have a dll needed for a today screen plugin as of yet. Sorry...

Old 07-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
The current version 0.40 doesn't have a dll needed for a today screen plugin as of yet. Sorry...
ok, thats understandable. how difficult is it to develop a dll for it?
Old 07-04-2008, 11:26 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
ok, thats understandable. how difficult is it to develop a dll for it?
Not sure. You can ask the author, A_C. Here is the link to his S2P thread over at xda.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Not sure. You can ask the author, A_C. Here is the link to his S2P thread over at xda.
yeah unfortunately i sent him a message a couple days ago at xda, nothin yet...
Old 07-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweAkMaN View Post
I belive there is alread a today screen plug for S2P. I'm in the middle of Flashing a new ROM to my Vogue, but I was reading about the new 0.92beta version of ThrottleLauncher, and from what I've read , it now has an S2P Plug.

I think that it can be used on its own, but don't take my word on it. If it can't maybe you can post a link here, and it can be extracted and tweaked up to do so on it's own. Hope this helps. I'll post back in a few after I try it out.

Just to let you know, if you cant find it as a stand alone app, I would definitley reccomend using Throttle with the Diamond Style setup. It's freaking wicked. The best looking Diamond Theme available yet. It will sure hold me over until I get my diamond.
so did it work for you?

i used the diamond theme with throttle launcher and it started to make my phone really slow after an hour or so... its fresh and fast after a soft reset, but i can't be resetting my phone all day lol

if it worked please post a link for .92beta cuz i can't seem to find it, all i find is .91

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software