View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 11:47 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2p today screen plugin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweAkMaN View Post
I belive there is alread a today screen plug for S2P. I'm in the middle of Flashing a new ROM to my Vogue, but I was reading about the new 0.92beta version of ThrottleLauncher, and from what I've read , it now has an S2P Plug.

I think that it can be used on its own, but don't take my word on it. If it can't maybe you can post a link here, and it can be extracted and tweaked up to do so on it's own. Hope this helps. I'll post back in a few after I try it out.

Just to let you know, if you cant find it as a stand alone app, I would definitley reccomend using Throttle with the Diamond Style setup. It's freaking wicked. The best looking Diamond Theme available yet. It will sure hold me over until I get my diamond.
so did it work for you?

i used the diamond theme with throttle launcher and it started to make my phone really slow after an hour or so... its fresh and fast after a soft reset, but i can't be resetting my phone all day lol

if it worked please post a link for .92beta cuz i can't seem to find it, all i find is .91