PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: toshiba e800

Lynx217 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool quick help

hey does anyone have a link or the file (preferably .cab) for opera mini for wm2003 pda's that aren't smartphones? I can't seem to find a file that works, and have no idea how to run a .jar on my pda.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:50 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Re: quick help

ok here ya go.... google says
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
Old 06-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Lynx217 is a n00b

download link takes me to the webpage instead of just downloading. same issue/reason I haven't downloaded yet. can't find the right link to download for my toshiba.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:04 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx217 View Post
download link takes me to the webpage instead of just downloading. same issue/reason I haven't downloaded yet. can't find the right link to download for my toshiba.
are you trying to download directly from your device?

Quote:
To download Opera Mini to your phone, visit operamini.com using your phone's existing Web browser and follow simple on-screen instructions.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Lynx217 is a n00b

I had originally tried to but I just got the runaround without finding a link. I ended up just going with a close model but I have no idea how to open a .jar either. I saw a page on the google search link that let me choose my model (e800 bt with wifi card so not sure which one to click lol) but it never brought up the download screen like it was supposed to. *shakes head* I know it's some sort of newb error LOL... if I only knew wtf I was doing! lol
Thanks for the help... when I get this figured out and working I got lots of thanks to go around!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software