PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Lurker

rykir712 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Running Programs Software?????

Hello Everyone, I have been constantly searching for some software that will stop EVERY program from going into the running programs tab under settings. Im sure that i am not the only one who try's to take a picture on my phone and gets a message saying i have too many running programs. I simply want some software that will help me regulate which programs i want to stay in running programs, and which programs i do not want in running programs...thanks, Rykir712
Old 06-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Running Programs Software?????

quickmenu shows whats running and easy way to close the apps running.. plus a cool start menu as well.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340358

htc task manager
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ager-v2-0.html

wktask
http://soft.photoracer.net/docs/wktask_en.html

those are some options.. i've used all those apps and they all work good. i currently use wktask which includes a little menu toggle on the top right and you can easily see what is running, and manage them from a drop-down menu.

Last edited by sebo; 06-01-2008 at 05:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard/G3 (MDA)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sag7392 is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: Running Programs Software?????

Not sure if this will help you, but I use Goodwin as my stylus free task manager. It's not free, but with this program you will see ALL of your programs (to include running programs, which are at the top) and you can close them easily. You can even select you favorite progams and place them at the top with running programs. No more guessing as to which programs are running or what programs you have.

Also, my phone opens directly to this program and I love having the ability to see all programs and settings on a single screen...not to mention it comes with a slide to unlock to boot. Hope this helps.

http://www.iwindowsmobile.com/mobile-launcher.html
Old 06-02-2008, 01:39 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rykir712 is a n00b
Re: Running Programs Software?????

Thank you all Very Much....the Wktask works flawlessly....perfect..thanks, Rykir712

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software